Bad news for me aswell, our company is ditching all BlackBerry phones.
    In May me and my coworkers get Devices from the other fruit company.
    Interesting for me, it seems that our IT department was pushing in that direction.
    01-17-17 04:40 PM
    Interesting for me, it seems that our IT department was pushing in that direction.
    Oh so sorry about that
    02-24-17 05:01 PM
    Does that include the BlackBerry Androids? I thought IT departments would be more open to those since they are the same as most android phones more or less.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-17 08:15 PM
    I went from a Z30 to a Priv for 2 weeks. Did not like Android so I went back to a Classic because I like BlackBerry 10 better than Android. I will not go back to Android.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-17 07:40 PM
    Stick to the Classic. Don't upgrade to the newer BB10 update, because that update broke BB10. And if you want to move away from. The Classic, get a new Samsung. I wouldn't recommend a BlacKBerry phone at the moment. Till they fix there updates that broke devices. Such as the Leap, Z30 and Passport.
    Quite an embarrassment actually, especially coming from a company that's suppose to be masters of Software & OS's.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-17 01:29 PM
    I went from a Z30 to a Priv for 2 weeks. Did not like Android so I went back to a Classic because I like BlackBerry 10 better than Android. I will not go back to Android.

Posted via CB10
    Yes Android simply isn't a good OS. It's user interface is old, 2007 like. The OS is meant to irritate the user more than help. Unfortunately Apple's iOS is just as bad. And Windows Phone is essentially a dead platform.

And BlackBerry did a good job screwing up BB10 as much as possible. There Incompetence messed up the latest BB10 update. Made BB10 so bad, it continually crashes, browser is now slow and crashes, and so on. It's that, or BlackBerry messed up BB10 on purpose to force people off the platform. Either way, this is an indicator not to purchase there products anymore. Regardless of OS.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-17 01:34 PM
    No. Keep it and get the KEYone.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-17 11:32 PM
    Please, don't go priv... keep your classic

Posted via CB10
    anon(9697770) likes this.
    05-07-17 02:34 PM
    I like my priv but if you are used to the classic and can afford it I think I'd just wait for the keyone provided it will be available to you
    05-07-17 02:38 PM
    Actually I did get a Priv and I broke yesterday so I'm back to a classic at least until the KEYone gets to Verizon

Posted via CB10
    anon(9697770) likes this.
    05-11-17 10:59 AM
    Actually I did get a Priv and I broke yesterday so I'm back to a classic at least until the KEYone gets to Verizon

Posted via CB10
    Bummer. I went Classic -> PRIV and have been quite satisfied. Keyboard not as good, but neither is it a disaster.

I really enjoy having the larger screen and there are a couple of key apps that I really need.
    05-11-17 12:59 PM
    Stick to the Classic. Don't upgrade to the newer BB10 update, because that update broke BB10. And if you want to move away from. The Classic, get a new Samsung. I wouldn't recommend a BlacKBerry phone at the moment. Till they fix there updates that broke devices. Such as the Leap, Z30 and Passport.
    Quite an embarrassment actually, especially coming from a company that's suppose to be masters of Software & OS's.

Posted via CB10
    Hey, I'm a bit confused and concerned about your comment and one other about the update causing problems... I actually started a thread in the Q10 forum asking people who have already been offered 10.3.3 if it was good or not without getting any real feedback. IS the "newer update" you're talking about the 10.3.3? I just updated to 10.3.2.556 last month because I had a LOT of things messed up when AT&T forced 10.3.2.440 on me when I was on vacation. I wasn't even given the chance to pause it long enough to do a backup, and thankfully I was at my hotel so at least it didn't blow away my entire data bucket but I am still furious about the way AT&T handled the whole thing. So you two are the absolute 1st negative reports that I've seen. It looks like whenever AT&T gets around to pushing it out I'm going to have another year of having to cancel the update every day...

I was sort of hoping that the update would actually be of some useful bug fixes, not adding new ones! Since I both strongly prefer an OS designed to get work done instead of being a toy and even more strongly value my privacy and don't want to violate HIPAA laws I will never own a fruit device, and unless Chen & his minions modify the OS so that I can actually have the same level of permission control that BB10 gives me I will even more so never get any android phone. The "DroidBerries" just give the illusion of security while forcing users to allow Google to learn everything about all aspects of the user's life so they can more effectively monetize the sheep and maximize their profits. Since I doubt that BlackBerry will be allowed to do anything to interfere with Google's harvesting this I'm fairly certain that I'm going to limp along for as long as possible with Q10 or possibly Classic phones before being forced to switch back to a basic flip phone.

But my real point is that I want to thank you for giving me critical info that will help me avoid bricking my Q10! If it didn't sound so much like a conspiracy theory I'd be wondering how accurate the post (that I saw in this thread) was, when it said that said he thought that the demise of BB10's highly useful OS was being pushed so people would feel pressured to upgrade to a "Droidberry''....

Of course no manufacturer would EVER make such an extreme case if planned obsolescence, right??

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10
    05-12-17 05:39 PM
    How I resolved my Z30 issue, after the 10.3.3 (Newest Update) messed up my device. I used an Auto Loader. Wiped out the Z30 and started from. Scratch.

NOW Z30 running as smooth as sink. The way BB10 was meant to run. I read that the actual "Update " process may have been the major issue which many had. Such as Very Slow and Sloppy Browser speeds. For example.

Now runs fine with the latest BB10.3.3. Though it was an inconvenience to have to go through such a thing. Can you imagine Governments and Corporations IT trying to figure it why all BB10 phones run like crap after a major update. And to wipe devices to resolve the issues.

That's not how I remember BlackBerry operates. So clearly there Quality Control is in Jeopardy. Regardless of OS.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-17 06:08 PM
    I own both and personally, I prefer the PKB and OS of the Classic better.
    05-16-17 05:52 PM
89 ... 234