05-07-16 07:53 AM
39 12
    Classic all day over the Q10!

I just feels like a real BlackBerry. Not that the Q10 doesn't but that trackpad though! Lol

Posted via CB10
    05-04-16 04:43 PM
    I have both. I use the track pad all the time. It is so convenient and makes a lot of things so much quicker and easier.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-16 09:59 PM
    Is the Classic worth enough to replace my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 phone?
    05-05-16 03:29 AM
    Is the Classic worth enough to replace my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 phone?
    Yes. Get the Classic. It's great

Posted via CB10
    05-05-16 01:20 PM
    I already own a relatively new Z30 but I want a BlackBerry 10 phone with a keyboard. I'd love the Passport but it is too expensive for me as well as wide for my hands. I am deciding between the Q10 (which is so cheap right now) and the Classic. I wanted to know the difference between them over the keyboard and the battery life.

I really love the Q10 look, there's something about the screen and the neat rows of keys without the toolbelt that is beautiful. At the same time, I also like the Classic look, looks like a real, professional gadget, very stylish. I also wonder how frequently do you guys use the trackpad.
    Yeah, wait til you try a Classic though. The toolbelt makes navigation much easier, fluid, and one handed usage a breeze. In today's standard, the Q10 is too small IMHO.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-16 02:23 PM
    The Passport Silver Edition is also a nice device to type on but I just seem to like the "tighter" arrangement of the Classic's keyboard. It just feels like I can get to each key quicker because there is less travel between keys. Having an always readily available Alt and Shift key is always a bonus too and just seems to facilitate faster typing.

Posted via CB10
    Totally forgot about lack of alt and shift keys. I don't see how I can get used to v and b buttons being next to the keyboard >< and it's great that it still retains that addicting click-click sound!

Posted via CB10
    05-05-16 02:25 PM
    Wow 3 days! You must not use it that much lol. Mine could probably go last 2 days but I usually recharge it every night.

Posted via CB10
    3 work emails, few phone calls, few text messages. In fact, I used 15% from all day yesterday 'til this morning... and of course, browsing CB few times a day!

Posted via CB10
    05-05-16 02:26 PM
    3 work emails, few phone calls, few text messages. In fact, I used 15% from all day yesterday 'til this morning... and of course, browsing CB few times a day!

Posted via CB10
    Wow that's really good! I think if I cut down on my CrackBerry forum searches I'd get better battery life on my Classic too haha

Posted via CB10
    05-05-16 02:33 PM
    Got myself a Classic today and I like the device

CB10 - Classic
    05-05-16 06:00 PM
    If you gotta ask random strangers on the internet...not

J Be....Here But Gone...
    05-05-16 06:41 PM
    Yes. I have bought one after my 9900 was stolen a few weeks ago. Best BB this side of a Passport.
    As for Whatsapp, the ball is in BlackBerry's court to expand their Android support, so as to include Google Play Apps, in similar vein to Amazon AppStore, without having to side-load Snap. Then one can run Whatsapp for Android on the BB. And, while they are at it, make sure that Whatsapp for Android is included in the Hub. Or, Amazon must get their act together and include Whatsapp for Android in Amazon AppStore.
    05-06-16 09:07 AM
    Picked up a new Classic yesterday I also use the Q10. So far so good. Great pkb, larger screen and bright in LCD, the trackpad is fun and amazing for editing notes and text in general. I'd recommend it

Posted via CB10
    Avenzuno likes this.
    05-06-16 09:27 AM
    To the OP, yes. I love my Cobalt Blue Classic. The toolbelt is handy, though I probably don't use the trackpad as much as I should. It's likely because I also use a Z30 and iPhone 6 Plus. To plan for the future I would get both, with the Q10 as a backup until your Classic craps out or you want to put off trying to figure out how to replace that dead Classic battery. BTW, anyone know if it's difficult to perform battery replacement surgery on the Classic?

Posted via CB10
    05-07-16 02:18 AM
    Like Blaze said. Dev of what's app will end someday but doesn't mean whatzapp will stop working. Windows XP still works.

Posted from a wireless charging Passport. Get one!
    05-07-16 07:53 AM
39 12