Posted via CB10
    02-23-16 02:15 AM
    Which has better battery?

Posted via CB10
    Classic no brainer. if u want double typing go for q10

Posted via CB10
    joseanmx and sztofff like this.
    02-23-16 02:37 AM
    I have a Passport SE and I was looking for a second BlackBerry phone to add to my collection. The Classic is what I chose and I'm glad I did because this phone is the best BlackBerry phone after the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-16 02:44 AM
    I think Q10 is better.
    andy957 likes this.
    02-23-16 02:58 AM
    I have classic and i am a heavy user so I can comfortably confirm it's really solid and reliable for example I have above 16 GB of music with full ability to manage it and tag it and transfer it without any main issue

Posted via CB10
    02-23-16 03:45 AM
    Every BlackBerry device with pkb has double typing issue eventually.

Edit: I corrected myself that I didn't find dt issue on my Q5.

Posted via CB10 from Passport SQW100-4/10.3.2.2876
    02-23-16 04:37 AM
    Q10 might be considered too small by current cell phone standards. Aside from size and the option of a removable battery (Q10's battery can be removed, the Classic's cannot) the biggest deciding factor in my books is the tool belt. Love having the pickup and hang up dedicated buttons. Track pad is great when editing messages more precisely. I love the menu button primarily when doing a COPY and PASTE. The the undo or 'go back' button for closing apps, going back to previous Web pages, or even the way it works great with Android functionality.

Classic all the way. The best keyboard on the market. The size is perfect.

Posted via CB10
    FahedAlDerbi and joseanmx like this.
    02-23-16 06:20 AM
    That's a very easy decision. Classic!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    acovey likes this.
    02-23-16 08:57 AM
    Get the Classic. It's way better
    With the trackpad, you don't have to rely on overly exaggerated gestures to navigate the OS.

Use the menu key on the toolbelt to open the settings, and a longpress of the button will perform the 'swipe from the top of the screen action'.
    So with the Classic you don't have to adjust your hold on the phone to reach the top of the screen to swipe down.

Posted via CB10
    joseanmx likes this.
    02-23-16 09:12 AM
    The Q10 is a great phone but you can't enjoy the QWERTY keyboard experience without some of the other feature like the track pad ( the Passports keypad is touch sensitive which can make it double as the trackpad.) the Q10 is for people. Who just want the keypad but the Classic is better at navigation and battery and the charger plug is at the bottom which is more convenient. Also the Classic has a larger screen and keypad and is a lot better at making calls with the call and hang up button.

Posted via CB10
    joseanmx likes this.
    02-23-16 09:49 AM
    classic all the way
    acovey likes this.
    02-23-16 10:26 AM
    When it comes to battery alone, the Classic surely beats the Q10. Not by a huge amount, but you'll notice it for sure. The Q10 still can promoted for having a removeable battery.

Besides battery, I still think the Classic is a superior device:
    Better keyboard
    (IMO) nicer screen, yes less DPI, but better brightness and larger
    The toolbelt can come handy

I think the only reasons to prefer the Q10 would be the small size, the lightweight and maybe a lower price.
    02-23-16 12:09 PM
    The perfect phone for me would be a Q10 sized Classic

Posted via CB10
    moyah8 and whattiger like this.
    02-23-16 01:00 PM
    Classic has USB OTG

Regards
    02-23-16 02:55 PM
    Classic is better in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    acovey likes this.
    02-24-16 07:49 AM
    Classic is best because it utilizes three input methods for a pleasing overall user experience: touchscreen, toolbelt with trackpad and physical buttons, and physical keyboard (PKB).

Posted via CB10 | SQC100-4 Classic in Cobalt Blue
    anon(5830442), acovey and bigjman like this.
    02-24-16 01:25 PM
    Classic is big & heavy but toolbelt tames its size to make it THE most single handed friendly BB10 device, IMO. It owes much of its size & weight to the oversized fixed battery. Oversized to help assure full day endurance since its battery can't be swapped mid day when drained.

Q10's are more compact while providing swappable battery versatility. But, in spite of relatively compact FF, Q10's lack of toolbelt cripples it for comfortable single handed use, IMO.
    whattiger likes this.
    02-24-16 02:35 PM
    Th Q10 is cheaper an it does exactly the same thing. I bought a classic bc I have to have the latest, but honestly the Q10 is great. Trackpad and tool belt are not really that useful in bb10 , not a deal breaker.
    anon(2313227) likes this.
    02-24-16 04:43 PM
    Th Q10 is cheaper an it does exactly the same thing. I bought a classic bc I have to have the latest, but honestly the Q10 is great. Trackpad and tool belt are not really that useful in bb10 , not a deal breaker.
    Trackpad and tool belt are not really that useful in bb10. Wrong.

The Q10 does exactly the same thing. Wrong again.

Posted via CB10
    joseanmx likes this.
    02-24-16 05:00 PM
    The Classic is a superior experience over the Q10. You wouldn't know just by comparing specs but the experience between the two devices is night in day. It's the reason I upgrade my wife's aging Q10. As the extra screen size alone was an instant sell for the wife.

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    joseanmx and digitladestined like this.
    02-24-16 06:46 PM
    Trackpad and tool belt are not really that useful in bb10. Wrong.

The Q10 does exactly the same thing. Wrong again.

Posted via CB10
    Care to explain things the classic do that the q10 doesn't?
    02-24-16 10:50 PM
    Care to explain things the classic do that the q10 doesn't?
    Get things done quickly.

-Select text in a fraction of a second.
    -Copy and paste quicker.
    -Never miss-click a link.
    -Immediately scroll the cursor to the beginning or end of the text field with a shift+trackpad scroll.
    -correct spelling errors with a simple trackpad click( read: we don't have to adjust how we are holding the phone, then poke a touchscreen (and hope you didn't miss-click the touchscreen) to correct an error.)

...basically it makes your life easy. With a toolbelt, you don't have to try to look through your thumbs, since they aren't covering the touchscreen.
    And the pinpoint precision of the trackpad is far more accurate than your fingertip which jabs hundreds of pixels at a time.

Posted via CB10
    joseanmx, acovey, bigjman and 5 others like this.
    02-24-16 11:16 PM
    Get things done quickly.

-Select text in a fraction of a second.
    -Copy and paste quicker.
    -Never miss-click a link.
    -Immediately scroll the cursor to the beginning or end of the text field with a shift+trackpad scroll.
    -correct spelling errors with a simple trackpad click( read: we don't have to adjust how we are holding the phone, then poke a touchscreen (and hope you didn't miss-click the touchscreen) to correct an error.)

...basically it makes your life easy. With a toolbelt, you don't have to try to look through your thumbs, since they aren't covering the touchscreen.
    And the pinpoint precision of the trackpad is far more accurate than your fingertip which jabs hundreds of pixels at a time.

Posted via CB10
    This is a solid explanation why the Classic is a preferred choice over the Q10 for many users. But need to consider one thing many Q10 might not understand. Q10 users have survived fine without the tool belt. So I can understand where they don't see how it makes a huge difference. BB10 is a solid OS and works very well on the touch screen side of things.

Where the tool belt comes in, is the Classic is a larger phone. So reaching to certain areas might be a strain for some hands. What the tool belt really helps with is 2 things. One is fatigue. Less reaching across the screen because everything can be done in the bottom portion of the device. The second, is it gives the phone a different feel of how to use it. Here's a weak example, but consider a computer with a keyboard. Then add a mouse to that keyboard. Sure, you got along fine without the mouse. But now you have the mouse, you can accomplish tasks differently. And in some cases, much faster. But the beauty, you don't lose the functionality of the keyboard.

Those would be my two cents why ppl with the Classic prefer it over the Q10. Nothing against the Q10, but with the enhancements of the belt, the Classic is a no brainer choice for many.

Posted via CB10
    joseanmx, acovey and idssteve like this.
    02-25-16 06:35 AM
    Please go edit 100 spreadsheet cells on a Q10 while answering and ENDING calls and then tell us about how it "does exactly the same thing". Lol.
    joseanmx likes this.
    02-25-16 08:46 PM
    No 1/2 Berry get a Blackberry Classic
    02-25-16 08:59 PM
61 123