I just got the classic yesterday and I can tell you if I'm buying one today I would buy the classic. The one thing I have noticed is the classic is a bit wider then the Q10 the only thing I will miss is typing easily with one hand. You can do it with the classic just not as easy. But the screen is much better and I like my trackpad can't comment on battery yet but I'm sure it's much better then the Q. The weight of the classic surprised me it's a hefty device. Feels like it weighs more the my tab s 8.4 lol

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 06:02 AM
    Classic

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 09:02 AM
    Most of the people (with few exceptions) who say Q10 is better than Classic are the people who haven't used classic at all. They just want to convince themselves that Classic is just the old stuff in a new pack. Even I belonged to that group, but after using the Classic for more than a month, I can say it's the best BlackBerry ever and the Q stands no chance ! (IMO)

Classic over Q10:
    Better screen (overall brightness and sunlight visibility), better keyboard, better build quality, better design, gorilla glass, the toolbelt and ofcourse AWESOME battery!

Q10 over Classic :
    Types double (wow more output!!!), AMOLED screen( absolutely all black in sunlight), removable battery (hey the one which comes with the phone isn't good enough, so I have an extra! Too Cool!!), compact form factor ( looks cute no wonder they call it CUTE10), forged stainless steel body with matte black coating( and NO it isn't plastic, even though it looks like it) , glass weave back cover for superior grip (hey, you just dropped the phone, well that's the phone's problem, the back cover is still in my hand.) WOW!!!

Posted via CB10
    smh.. this guy.
    03-10-15 09:26 PM
    The Classic is.....well Classic - better than a blogger

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 PIN:2BFE4937 T-Mobile 4G LTE Facebook.com/UnFazedRebel
    03-11-15 12:36 AM
    They don't sit flush? Mine basically does. There's a tiny gap (you can feel it when you brush it with your finger), but only slightly and nothing to complain about for sure

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 01:46 AM
    Thank you all for your opinion but I think I am gonna go with the Classic cause the biggest highlight of the Classic over the Q10 for me was that the Classic is well....a lot more classic to look at, hold and type.
    For those, who recommended a Q5, it definitely is a great phone but my dad owns one and I find the keyboard, although very clicky, a little too plasticy for mt taste.
    Thanks guys!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-14-15 11:00 AM
    you will enjoy the classic a lot! I would of gotten it maybe but the passport won me over. The classic (in the short interaction I ve had with it in the store) gve me this 9000 feeling revamped! it is sure a very nice phone! (and the bronze and blue ones sure look nice... do not know when they will launch those colours though)

Enjoy your classic my friend!! let us know how it goes once you get it, always nice to read the first impressions

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 11:13 AM
    Much better battery life + Tool Belt + a bit bigger screen (In my opinion Classic is the perfect size, Q10 feels just to cramped)
    Classic is the way to go

But if budget is your main concern, go for the Q10, if you can put more $$ with out any doubt go for the Classic

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 11:24 AM
    Much better battery life + Tool Belt + a bit bigger screen (In my opinion Classic is the perfect size, Q10 feels just to cramped)
    Classic is the way to go

But if budget is your main concern, go for the Q10, if you can put more $$ with out any doubt go for the Classic

Posted via CB10
    Haha picked up the Q10 out of the drawer started typing on it feels super cramped couldn't agree more put that mofo right back lol

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 01:20 PM
    Cute10 is history, Long live Classic!

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 01:24 PM
    I see it this way. If I started with the Q10 then went to the Classic I would find the ToolBelt unnecessary. On the other hand if I started with the Classic and went to the Q10 I may miss the ToolBelt. That's kind of the boat you are in. You are use to the ToolBelt, so why not take advantage of the Classic and not skip a beat? That said, it is really to learn BlackBerry 10 without the ToolBelt as most of did it for over 2 years. Good luck in your decision.

Posted via my AT&T BlackBerry Classic
    03-14-15 01:53 PM
    I just got the Classic a few hours ago, and I think it more than my Q10 (so far). I was up for an Upgrade, and with the Q10 keyboard issues (it got to the point where if I touched a random key, a "0" would show up), I figured I'd go for the Classic. The larger screen was a surprise, plus I love having the toolbelt/trackpad back. And is it odd that I prefer the phone to be slightly bigger?
    03-14-15 02:00 PM
    I just got the Classic a few hours ago, and I think it more than my Q10 (so far). I was up for an Upgrade, and with the Q10 keyboard issues (it got to the point where if I touched a random key, a "0" would show up), I figured I'd go for the Classic. The larger screen was a surprise, plus I love having the toolbelt/trackpad back. And is it odd that I prefer the phone to be slightly bigger?
    I prefer the phone bigger as well. I find it much easier to type on than the Q10. Haven't put mine side by side yet but unless it's an optical illusion, there is something slightly different about the keyboards.

Posted via my AT&T BlackBerry Classic
    03-14-15 02:53 PM
    I have the Classic for 4 days now, coming from Q10. I had the same dilemma but now it's very clear to me: Classic is the keeper. My reasons:
    1. Battery life: I had to charge my Q twice a day, I only charge the Classic once, when I go to bed;
    2. Keyboard: for me it's better, I find the bigger size of both the keyboard and the device great for my typing speed and accuracy;
    3. Toolbelt: I love it. I like the call buttons, the back button is great and the touchpad kickass for scrolling through web pages (no more finger obscuring the view) and faster and more accurate text selection. Way better than the finger one on the Q.
    4. Display: while not way bigger the extra size is helpful.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by balenax; 03-15-15 at 03:47 AM.
    Xenolock likes this.
    03-14-15 06:15 PM
    I would also recommend the Classic for the bigger screen and even better keyboard than the Q.

The Q was an okay phone but Classic is way more 9900-esque

Posted via CB10
    2nd this opinion. Classic screen is great compared to Q10. The extra real estate is much nicer. Larger screen and bigger keyboard is worth it. I could go either way on the tool belt. Find myself not using it much. Would rather have that extra 1/2 inch of screen real estate than the toolbelt buttons. 10.3.1 is a nice improvement on BB10 OS.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 08:54 AM
    Classic. I've had the Q10 for almost 2 years and it is garbage(okay it's exaggerated) but classic is much better. Better build, bigger screen, tactile feedback is so much more satisfying than the Q10, premium look.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 08:32 PM
41 12