I don't know... I think the classic is a phone I could hand to anyone and they could figure it out. It's kind of refreshing.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 04:25 PM
    Ugh..everything that is wrong with corporate culture. My condolences.

Posted via CB10
    Are you saying this because you have always been on the receiving end of having to find the phone or are you actually able to have someone fetch you the best device available? (Not a jab, just curious)

I tried the Passport, not for a long time but missed my 4th row or buttons. Own the Classic now and absolutely love the size and feel. I also came from the Q10.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 04:27 PM
    Are you saying this because you have always been on the receiving end of having to find the phone or are you actually able to have someone fetch you the best device available? (Not a jab, just curious)

I tried the Passport, not for a long time but missed my 4th row or buttons. Own the Classic now and absolutely love the size and feel. I also came from the Q10.

Posted via CB10
    I'm neither really. Mid-management corporate job, but don't have minions nor am I one, thank god. But I see plenty of it with my own eyes and find the caste system repulsive.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 04:55 PM
    Battery life? Classic only has 450mAh over the Q10 so that's not a reason.

Want solid Battery life? Z30 or Passport.

And the Leap is the update for the Z10, of sorts.
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    04-08-15 05:04 PM
    Confused at why the boss needs help picking a new Blackberry since a Z10 is already being used, the only choice is between screen size and if they want a physical keyboard? Now if the boss asked for advice on a new phone in general among all platforms that would make more sense to me.
    This is so very true. There are only 2 decisions to make. Do you want a physical keyboard? Do you want it big or small? And, the first question might cancel out the second question as there is only one screen size for the full touch phones.
    04-08-15 06:15 PM
    Look who's here!!!
    Dude they don't make cute10s anymore. The OP's boss needs a phone and I don't think it would be healthy for his job to suggest something that's in the books of history.

Passport if he's ok with the form factor or else the very best of BlackBerry, the Classic !

Posted via CB10

They don't? but many places sell them 'new factory sealed' lol... theirs a lot out there.

even the 9900 is still in production via the blackberry store.....

Yes im here!!!! Lol
    04-08-15 06:26 PM
    U said it Kevets

Posted via CB10
    kevets likes this.
    04-08-15 10:39 PM
    Look who's here!!!
    Dude they don't make cute10s anymore. The OP's boss needs a phone and I don't think it would be healthy for his job to suggest something that's in the books of history.

Passport if he's ok with the form factor or else the very best of BlackBerry, the Classic !

Posted via CB10
    I won a Q10 and I checked it out of course before having to sell. Compared to the Classic, it is cute10. Sorry I know a lot of folks have that phone, but having upgraded from a z10 this is so natural to use now.

I just need to find a nice bumper case now...

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 10:58 PM
    I use Outlook at work. It was easier to sync with my Classic than my Z10. The screen size becomes irrelevant when you realize the Classic screen is wider and don't have to flip the phone to read. Of course we all wish it was taller, but it works great!

The Classic
    kevets likes this.
    04-08-15 11:26 PM
    They don't? but many places sell them 'new factory sealed' lol... theirs a lot out there.

even the 9900 is still in production via the blackberry store.....

Yes im here!!!! Lol
    You mean the boss's next phone will be from Ebay! Wow!!

Auction or Buy it now??

And I know your heart beats for the Q, but BlackBerry said no more and the 9900 has been upgraded to the one, the only, yours truly.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 04:06 AM
    You mean the boss's next phone will be from Ebay! Wow!!

Auction or Buy it now??

And I know your heart beats for the Q, but BlackBerry said no more and the 9900 has been upgraded to the one, the only, yours truly.

Posted via CB10

Whats wrong with ebay or amazon? lol
    04-09-15 04:12 AM
    My recommendation is for a Passport as your boss is already OS10 savvy - the Classic, IMHO, is very good as a stepping stone from BBOS to OS10 for people who will find this a challenge, but it is nowhere near as good as the Passport for reviewing documents (eg Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF).

However, the Passport form factor is a little weird for some users, and it also won't fit in a 'handkerchief pocket' (the pocket on the top front left of a suit jacket), so these are things to take into consideration as well.

When I left the shop (CarPhone Warehouse, @ Selfridges, London, UK) with my new Passport I was concerned that I had just made a �450 error.... however, within < 3 hours I realised that I wouldn't be going back to my Q10. Love the Passport, best smartphone I have ever had (my needs are almost all for business use, with a little bit of Scrabble when I'm on the train).
    04-09-15 10:03 AM
    The Classic won't look like your talking into your tablet, for one. I can't think of a more work friendly looking phone, if that matters. There's places you can hold it without hitting the screen and doing stuff. Very natural to use.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 11:28 AM
38 12