So I just went on shopbb to place an order for the classic. I already pre-ordered but I thought I'd take a look and check stock.

I really hope this doesn't mean all of us who pre-ordered are stuck waiting even longer.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 07:14 PM
    Don't know why it won't let me add a screen shot.

Anyway, it says shipping December 31

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 07:16 PM
    Don't know why it won't let me add a screen shot.

Anyway, it says shipping December 31

Posted via CB10
    You have to give the CB app permission to your files.
    12-17-14 07:18 PM
    Shop Blackberry Shipping Date in Canada-img_20141217_201215.png

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 07:24 PM
    I would have thought that ordering and paying over a month ago, they could have everything lined up to release all shipments today... Not sure what they are doing or if anyone who has pre-ordered even got a notice yet..
    curtxxx and wilber1 like this.
    12-17-14 07:59 PM
    Spoke to them earlier and they said that they don't have it in their warehouse.
    So I cancelled my order.
    What a bunch of morons.
    Then I called BlackBerry and made a complaint.

What I am thinking is maybe they will shipped in US first then Canada after.

Seeing the site above telling shipping December.....maybe they never order anything till now.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 08:21 PM
    Spoke to them earlier and they said that they don't have it in their warehouse.
    So I cancelled my order.
    What a bunch of morons.
    Then I called BlackBerry and made a complaint.

What I am thinking is maybe they will shipped in US first then Canada after.

Seeing the site above telling shipping December.....maybe they never order anything till now.

Posted via CB10
    That was foolish of you. It was stated and has been public knowledge that pre-orders were sold out and that any new orders will be shipping in the beginning of the new year.

None of your speculation is true.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 08:32 PM
    Lucky for us that blackberry is a Canadian company !

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 08:32 PM
    That was foolish of you. It was stated and has been public knowledge that pre-orders were sold out and that any new orders will be shipping in the beginning of the new year.

None of your speculation is true.

Posted via CB10
    Was not sold out when I ordered it

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 08:57 PM
    So I just went on shopbb to place an order for the classic. I already pre-ordered but I thought I'd take a look and check stock.

I really hope this doesn't mean all of us who pre-ordered are stuck waiting even longer.

Posted via CB10
    You guys are all tripping out. Chen specifically said in his presentation that all preorders would ship "by the end of the week". Whether that means the end of this week or next week im not sure. But it's definitely not Dec31.
    12-17-14 09:01 PM
    The end of next week means indeed December 31 or next year...

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 09:33 PM
    Still waiting for a confirmation that any Canadian pre-orders have shipped. The focus does seem to be on US.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 10:29 AM
    I placed my order November 23... Nothing except for a vague email...

The least they could do is honor pre-orders as to when they where placed... This is not a complicated business process... You receive an order, take the money, prepare package and have it sent as soon as BlackBerry has made the announcement... It's called Business intelligence and this is what Amazon is so good at!

This is the first and last time I order something from "Digital River" (there must be dam on that river, I'm telling you...).
    Last edited by Milpat; 12-18-14 at 12:41 PM.
    12-18-14 10:38 AM
    Still waiting for a confirmation that any Canadian pre-orders have shipped. The focus does seem to be on US.

Posted via CB10
    Digital River is saying this weekend.
    12-18-14 11:58 AM
    Digital River is saying this weekend.
    Did Digital River confirm this?

I pre-ordered 2 on Nov 13

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 12:33 PM
    Did Digital River confirm this?

I pre-ordered 2 on Nov 13

Posted via CB10
    Yup. I had also ordered on Nov 13, and when I said I wanted to cancel, they asked are you sure because we just got notice they will be shipping this weekend.
    12-18-14 12:40 PM
    Just received a notice with FedEx tracking.. package was shipped Dec 18 at 10pm and supposed to arrive today. (Vancouver).

I have no idea if I paid for extra shipping but I pre-ordered on Nov 23.
    12-19-14 11:10 AM
    I'm in Vancouver, B.C. and ordered at the Blackberry site on December 15th. Just had an email and my Classic will arrive by 5 PM today via Fedex. It has cleared customs in Richmond, B.C. Off to Telus tomorrow to get a plan. I only paid regular shipping.
    12-19-14 11:15 AM
    FedEx just showed up at my door with my new addition to my BlackBerry family, too bad I'm at work.ill be smiling from ear to ear at 6pm, can't wait!!

Via My amazing BBPassport
    12-19-14 11:17 AM
    FedEx just showed up at my door with my new addition to my BlackBerry family, too bad I'm at work.ill be smiling from ear to ear at 6pm, can't wait!!

Via My amazing BBPassport
    Ha! Me too. Looking forward to using it tonight.
    12-19-14 11:59 AM
    FedEx screwed up and tried to deliver my Classic to Maple Ridge instead of White Rock. Postal codes changed here a month ago, and this appears to have confused FedEx. I now have to go to a FedEx office in Surrey tomorrow to get my Classic. Foiled my plans to be jumping with joy today.
    12-19-14 02:05 PM
    FedEx screwed up and tried to deliver my Classic to Maple Ridge instead of White Rock. Postal codes changed here a month ago, and this appears to have confused FedEx. I now have to go to a FedEx office in Surrey tomorrow to get my Classic. Foiled my plans to be jumping with joy today.
    Similar thing, classic delivered but the post decided they didn't want to deliver the case and screen protector despite being "out for delivery"..

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 08:01 PM
    Called these jokers again today...they have no clue...it's kinda sad. I ordered within 4 hours of the pre-order going live.
    12-21-14 06:31 PM
    FedEx told us we could pick up my phone at a depot in Surrey on Saturday (they screwed up and tried to deliver to the wrong town on Friday). Of course the FedEx depot is closed on the weekend. I have had bad luck always with FedEx screwing up deliveries. For that reason, I would not order from the Blackberry Store again. The BB Store was fast with my order, but because of FedEx my phone is in limbo.
    12-21-14 07:34 PM
    Just got this email from Shop BB - preordered on November 13. Bought one from Virgin Canada, and Shop BB wouldn't let me cancel. Nonetheless, my original 'preorder' still hasn't shipped it appears... guess they are offering free stuff to make up for their delay... Still no shipping email, so I guess mine shipping 26th or 27th.

Dear XXX

As a valued BlackBerry customer, we want to personally thank you for the order you have recently placed to receive a BlackBerry Classic. XXXXXXXXXX

We appreciate your patience as we worked through the Classic orders. The majority of the orders have now been shipped and remaining ones will ship today, the 26th & 27th. Once your order has left the facility tracking confirmation will be emailed to you. We apologize for any inconvenience this delay has caused you.

As a gift of gratitude for your patience and loyalty, we would like to offer you a complimentary BlackBerry Classic Accessory. Later this week you will receive an email with a unique coupon code. This code will allow you to select a BlackBerry Classic Accessory from the list below.
    � Classic Leather Pocket - black
    � Classic Leather Pocket – white
    � Classic Soft Shell – black translucent
    � Classic Soft Shell – Blue translucent
    � Classic Soft Shell - Clear
    This item will be shipped with complimentary express shipping.

If you have any questions, about your current order please call us directly at 1-866-957-0761

Thank you for your continued support and for remaining a BlackBerry customer.

Sincerely,
    ShopBlackBerry Support Team
    12-23-14 06:37 PM