Hi all

I have some problems with making Blend or Link to work probably with my Classic. Thus I have to use the sd card as a mass storage so I can acces the sd card on my computer and put music on the card via this method.

I have a lot of albums and playlists in my iTunes which I want transferred as well without to manually make them again in the music app of the Classic.

How do I have to make them? When opening the sd card I have the standard folders like documents, music,... I'm quite sure I have to make maps in the music folder, but simply naming them to the playlist/album I want, doesn't work. How do they have to be named?

Thanks
    10-10-15 10:35 AM
    I don't think the music player on BB10 recognizes iTunes playlist files, as far as I can tell any playlists you want to use will have to be put together in-app. It should detect all of the music files in the "music" folder on your SD card though.

Edit: I just looked in my music folder, playlists are saved as .m3u files, so if iTunes supports exporting playlists as such then it might work.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-15 10:38 AM
    Works! Thanks!
    00stryder likes this.
    10-10-15 11:34 AM
    All of my music has changed formats to a m3u. I don't know when or how. I was out of town last weekend, listened to my playlist in the airport, no problems. But today -- nothing plays. I get this error message on every song. Even songs that I had saved to the SD card into my classic now have a m3u path. Does anyone know how to get your music back to a mp3 file path?
    Set up music folder on sd card for albums/playlists-img_20151210_175548.png

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 05:58 PM