I remember when BlackBerry owners use to not Compare there Phones now that the Passport is out it seems like they forgot were they came from you have to know this we know how powerful the passport is but the community don't care you should not put down your fellow BlackBerry owner because of the Phone they have were all in this together enjoy what ever phone you have.

Posted via CB10
    log_n likes this.
    03-15-15 03:39 PM
    Fight fight fight fight!
    FrankUnderwood and schlemer like this.
    03-15-15 03:43 PM
    Perhaps you are taking users looking for advice and being told the Passport is the best as BlackBerry VERSUS BlackBerry. I agree there are many posts with why the Passport is better than the Z10, Z30, Q10, Classic, etc...but the thread titles from the OP are usually like:

Should I switch from Z30 to Passport?
    Or
    Should I get a Classic or Passport?

In these instances, what do you expect. I don't believe it's bashing rather for the most part an exchanged relevant sharing of solicited opinions to help OP's decide about a potential phone change.

For example, I'll admit it...I think hands down the Passport is absolutely the best BlackBerry 10 device available, but it's not the most convenient. Thus, I go with the Classic. I don't anything wrong or any bashing in that statement if the thread says, "Should I Get a Classic or Passport"?

Posted via my AT&T BlackBerry Classic
    Jimberry Storm and kbz1960 like this.
    03-15-15 03:47 PM
    I must admit, I have Passport Envy...
    03-15-15 03:50 PM
    I had the Passport for 4 months. I now use a Classic and intend to keep it as my daily driver. Why? While not as powerful as the Passport it's way easier to use for me and while I miss the speed and the screen of the Passport I love the size and the keyboard of the Classic. It's not a spec war, it's a great way to appeal to all kind of users .

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 03:57 PM
    I understand what you guys are saying to me it's all about People from the outside looking in when they see Blackberry owners putting down other Blackberry owners they make fun of us all because they don't like BlackBerry and don't care how good the Passport is it makes us look bad.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 04:09 PM
    I understand what you guys are saying to me it's all about People from the outside looking in when they see Blackberry owners putting down other Blackberry owners they make fun of us all because they don't like BlackBerry and don't care how good the Passport is it makes us look bad.

Posted via CB10
    I think you are overthinking it. The same could be said about iPhone 6 users arguing with iPhone 6+ users or SG5 users versus Note users or LG users. There will always be comparisons drawn within and across platforms for the purpose of collecting knowledge to make an informed decision. Sure, you have to sort through the ill-advised nonsense but for the most part the community is here to help, not bash.

kbz1960 likes this.
    03-15-15 04:25 PM
    I remember when people could write a sentence.
    03-15-15 04:52 PM
    I am a Pediatric Neurologic Oncologist. In other words, a brain surgeon for children with brain tumors. In these forums, I care just a little less about sentence structure and punctuation and pleasing people like yourself. I'm sorry if my posts are not to your liking. I'll try to do a better job in the future. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

boi2012, ami.one, Jrox74 and 2 others like this.
    03-15-15 05:12 PM
    I am a Pediatric Neurologic Oncologist. In other words, a brain surgeon for children with brain tumors. In these forums, I care just a little less about sentence structure and punctuation and pleasing people like yourself. I'm sorry if my posts are not to your liking. I'll try to do a better job in the future. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Are you sure that you are the one being referenced? I thought the OP was being referenced.
    03-15-15 05:18 PM
    Are you sure that you are the one being referenced? I thought the OP was being referenced.
    You are possibly right for sure. At the time there were 6 posts and 2 were mine and slightly lengthy. Not to mention that this poster has taken shots at me and others many times. Rather than firing back, just took the high road.

Regardless, I just don't understand the posters need to make comments like these. If you don't like comments longer than a sentence don't read or respond that's all.

BB_Junky likes this.
    03-15-15 05:31 PM
    I remember when BlackBerry owners use to not Compare there Phones now that the Passport is out it seems like they forgot were they came from you have to know this we know how powerful the passport is but the community don't care you should not put down your fellow BlackBerry owner because of the Phone they have were all in this together enjoy what ever phone you have.

Posted via CB10
    Is this a rap song?

Be classically hip with the BlackBerry Classic
    03-15-15 05:41 PM
    You are possibly right for sure. At the time there were 6 posts and 2 were mine and slightly lengthy. Not to mention that this poster has taken shots at me and others many times. Rather than firing back, just took the high road.

Regardless, I just don't understand the posters need to make comments like these. If you don't like comments longer than a sentence don't read or respond that's all.

Rather than firing back, you took the high road? Um, you might want to check your altitude, because you....um....fired back.

Here's a few things you might have missed before you let your bias from some other unknown previous posts get the best of you...
    A- unless I quote someone who posted after the OP, it's assumed I'm responding to the OP
    B- the OP started the post with the words...."I remember when......" My post started with the same exact reference on purpose.
    C- The OP's short post, unlike yours or anyone else's, was filled with about 2 dozen grammatical errors that made it so hard to read that I had to slowly filter through it. Clearly 2 other people figured that out when they liked my post. I mean, it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure it out. (sorry, but you felt the need to tell us what you do for a living....)

I just don't understand the posters that need to make comments about other posters that make comments about people who can't muster out a single sentence in a medium that requires written words in which to effectively communicate.
    21stNow and chflower like this.
    03-15-15 05:42 PM
    Rather than firing back, you took the high road? Um, you might want to check your altitude, because you....um....fired back.

Here's a few things you might have missed before you let your bias from some other unknown previous posts get the best of you...
    A- unless I quote someone who posted after the OP, it's assumed I'm responding to the OP
    B- the OP started the post with the words...."I remember when......" My post started with the same exact reference on purpose.
    C- The OP's short post, unlike yours or anyone else's, was filled with about 2 dozen grammatical errors that made it so hard to read that I had to slowly filter through it. Clearly 2 other people figured that out when they liked my post. I mean, it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure it out. (sorry, but you felt the need to tell us what you do for a living....)

I just don't understand the posters that need to make comments about other posters that make comments about people who can't muster out a single sentence in a medium that requires written words in which to effectively communicate.
    Bazinga!

Be classically hip with the BlackBerry Classic
    mkelley65 and chflower like this.
    03-15-15 05:45 PM
    Lets go eat children

Save lives and use punctuation.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    03-15-15 05:47 PM
    No its more like Rock n roll lol!

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 05:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    Please use periods. It's tough to read that.

Posted via CB10
    mkelley65, chflower and 21stNow like this.
    03-15-15 05:58 PM
    Lets go eat children

Save lives and use punctuation.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    I don't like children. They taste funny! How about burgers and beer, instead?
    mkelley65, imz, fkornre and 2 others like this.
    03-15-15 06:00 PM

Lots of assumptions. Regardless of whom your comment was directed at, it comes off bully like. Just cause two people liked it doesn't mean it's appropriate. Grammatical errors are often issues of language barriers. For now on I'll have to remember your A, B, C's. Time to get back to the OP I guess. I'm moving on from this thread.

kbz1960 and Mric182 like this.
    03-15-15 09:12 PM
    What is it with people and super correct punctuation? It's just crackberry not an essay. I just don't understand why it bothers some people so bad. I mean I'm not just pointing you out. but you don't contribute to the conversation yet you bring up punctuation.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 09:30 PM
    Lots of assumptions. Regardless of whom your comment was directed at, it comes off bully like. Just cause two people liked it doesn't mean it's appropriate. Grammatical errors are often issues of language barriers. For now on I'll have to remember your A, B, C's. Time to get back to the OP I guess. I'm moving on from this thread.

Lots of assumptions? The only assumption there was that you understand the basics of how people makes posts in a forum. (they use the quote button to show they are responding to someone, otherwise they are speaking to everyone or directly to the OP). Apparently you're saying you didn't know that.

Here's the thing. Just as you think what I said comes off as "bully like", I think what the OP said comes off as "lazy-like". Why do you get to get to point out your observation but I can't point out mine?

Grammatical errors can be associated with language barriers, but it's clear the OP speaks the language perfectly as there was not a single syntax error, just a complete lack of any periods, several mis-spellings and a few other minor things. I think we've all read enough spam emails from India or Nigeria, etc to know when someone is struggling with English as a 2nd language.

What is it with people and super correct punctuation? It's just crackberry not an essay. I just don't understand why it bothers some people so bad. I mean I'm not just pointing you out. but you don't contribute to the conversation yet you bring up punctuation.

Posted via CB10
    Super correct punctuation? There wasn't ANY punctuation....at all. None. It doesn't matter if "its just CrackBerry" or if you're applying for a job. It's the basic way to construct a sentence in the English language so other people know what you're trying to say. I contributed to the conversation by pointing out that it was hard to understand the basis of conversation. And then you contributed to the conversation by complaining about me pointing that out. Thanks.

Please, let it go everyone. I made one comment about what "I remember.... "

Moving on....
    Last edited by redlightblinking; 03-15-15 at 10:18 PM.
    andy957 and 21stNow like this.
    03-15-15 09:55 PM
    Keep it going, Please.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 12:35 AM
    What is it with people and super correct punctuation? It's just crackberry not an essay. I just don't understand why it bothers some people so bad.
    It's hard to read without any punctuation.
    03-16-15 12:42 AM
    I remember when BlackBerry owners used to not compare their phones. Now that the Passport is out, it seems like they forgot where they came from. You have to know this. We know how powerful the Passport is but the community doesn't care. You should not put down your fellow BlackBerry owner because of the phone they have. We're all in this together. Enjoy whatever phone you have.
    There. Fixed it for you
    03-16-15 12:47 AM
    It's hard to read without any punctuation.
    Yeah I read it. and you basically just have to figure out where to pause yourself. But sometimes I just get to typing myself and don't think about it. I guess that's a bad habit from texting and not using any punctuation. I always get called out on here so I just got used to it lol. It's time to get serious about punctuation again how did I do this time?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    chflower, mkelley65 and NtotheK like this.
    03-16-15 01:07 AM
50 12