Hey,

bought KeyOne a few months back and thought I'd keep my old Classic as a back-up, listening music at the gym etc. It had become very slow recently with all apps and functions. Thought I'd do a security wipe and then upload only 1-2 apps I need and see if it would work properly.

Started with security wipe but it never finished. Stopped at 99% and then nothing. Tried to boot it by pressing Power button and lower volume but it just starts the wipe again with same result.

Any advice what to do?
    10-03-17 10:59 AM
    Wipe it using an autoloader. - https://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-l...rchive-943672/ the latest 10.3.3 will do just fine.
    10-03-17 11:34 AM
    Thanks for the advice. But after the autoload my phone says: "www.bberror.com/bb10-0015"
    10-04-17 07:43 AM
    Thanks for the advice. But after the autoload my phone says: "www.bberror.com/bb10-0015"
    Hmm, that basically is telling you to reload your OS... again. You might have some deeper hardware issues. Try running the autoloader again and see if it takes.
    10-04-17 03:16 PM
    Tried it three more times. Once it said cannot install drivers, other times nothing happened. Oh well, maybe it's time to throw it to trash
    10-05-17 10:04 AM
    Hmm, that basically is telling you to reload your OS... again. You might have some deeper hardware issues. Try running the autoloader again and see if it takes.
    Just going through this now. I'll try it in the morning and follow up with results. I've left the classic on charge over night but it's not looking like it'll come through. For the autoloader should I use a browser extension? I'm on Ubuntu now with Firefox.
    03-06-18 02:43 AM
    For the autoloader should I use a browser extension? I'm on Ubuntu now with Firefox.
    No autoloader for you then. They're windows files.
    03-06-18 10:17 AM
    What about a Mac?. I can get a hold of one of those.
    03-06-18 10:51 AM
    Hey,

bought KeyOne a few months back and thought I'd keep my old Classic as a back-up, listening music at the gym etc. It had become very slow recently with all apps and functions. Thought I'd do a security wipe and then upload only 1-2 apps I need and see if it would work properly.

Started with security wipe but it never finished. Stopped at 99% and then nothing. Tried to boot it by pressing Power button and lower volume but it just starts the wipe again with same result.

Any advice what to do?
    I had the same issue,and the way I resolved it was by downloading blackberry link,and than plugging you blackberry to the computer and open blackberry link and being that you have the error 0015 it won't show up as "connected"but no worries just hit "preferences" on the top rite corner and hit "reload",and it should be ok.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-18 05:11 PM
    I had the same issue,and the way I resolved it was by downloading blackberry link,and than plugging you blackberry to the computer and open blackberry link and being that you have the error 0015 it won't show up as "connected"but no worries just hit "preferences" on the top rite corner and hit "reload",and it should be ok.

Posted via CB10
    ok, thanks! Will try to repeat that
    03-22-18 09:20 AM