I recently bought a micro sd card to store my photos on. I saved them to the pictures folder of the media card using the file manager, but when I delete them off the phones memory they also delete of the sd card. Is there a way to stop this?

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 01:20 PM
    I recently bought a micro sd card to store my photos on. I saved them to the pictures folder of the media card using the file manager, but when I delete them off the phones memory they also delete of the sd card. Is there a way to stop this?

Posted via CB10
    If you mean photos you've taken with your camera then confirm that your photos are being saved to the media card in your camera settings (save on media card is enabled).
    Take a test photo.
    Confirm photo is saved to media card via file manager. (Open file manager... tap media card... tap camera... find test photo).

If what you mean is that you've copied photos to the SD card via computer and then placed that SD card into your phone - those photos are never copied to your phones memory unless take extra steps to get them to the device.

If you're deleting the photos you copied to the SD that appear in the picture gallery (after placing the card back into the phone) - then you're deleting the photos from the SD card in that case.

Unless I'm not understanding that you're saying...
    03-16-16 02:00 PM
    Never mind. You have to zip the folder or photo so it doesn't get deleted.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 02:27 PM