Where's best to go to have a cracked screen replaced for Classic, and not pay extortion (100 or more)?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Priv by BlackBerry
    08-19-16 07:18 AM
    you could diy...

the replace base sell the screen at 36 plus postage. I don't know anywhere else in the uk that sells the parts. It's fairly easy replacing the battery but if you have to go further than removing the back and doing the battery it becomes a very precise and easy to break the phone job.
    08-22-16 05:48 AM
    Hate to break it to you, but I had the same problem with my Classic a while back and - cut a very long story short - had to get a new one from eBay - most places I went in and around London won't replace it as it's Gorrilla glass and it's too small vs. regular phones.
    I had same issue with my Passport SE's speakers stopped working and most electrical shops in London can't/won't deal with BB10 devices

Posted via White BlackBerry Classic / Follow Me @OMGitsRLR
    08-22-16 11:00 AM
    I saw plenty of stores online, but for the price they ask, it pays to get a new one... It's not for me, but a client who genuinely enjoys his two Classics but is not into diy kind of things

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Priv by BlackBerry
    08-22-16 02:07 PM