I've been buying the HD clear screen protectors from Amazon, but they keep peeling off or "re-bubbling" later on. The matte screen protectors tend to stick better, but the display quality is lower. So now I'm just thinking of accepting that screen protectors may just end up being not worth it especially for a classic.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 01:29 PM
    Had the same problem with them myself, ended up buying the OEM leather pouch and ditched the screen protector.

Best investment ever

Posted via CB10 for the  Classic
    Q10Bold likes this.
    06-02-15 01:53 PM
    I bought a glass one for like 7 bucks. It's been flawless except the bubble, but thats my fault.
    06-02-15 02:22 PM
    I've been buying the HD clear screen protectors from Amazon, but they keep peeling off or "re-bubbling" later on. The matte screen protectors tend to stick better, but the display quality is lower. So now I'm just thinking of accepting that screen protectors may just end up being not worth it especially for a classic.

Posted via CB10
    It depends on the Screensaver.. I have had excellent luck with the icarez brand. They stay on, easy to apply and no bubble. Also ArmorSuit Military Shield brand (not just a screensaver, but head to chin skin too) works great! It's those no name, "bargain" screen savers that are hella shady & tend to suck hard...

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 02:32 PM
    I used to think they were worthless. I take ridiculously good care of my phones and hadn't had a problem before. Then I scratched the screen on a Q10 and have used screen protectors ever since.

I actually prefer the anti-glare, anti-fingerprint matte screens. The matte finish does degrade the screen quality slightly, but the benefits outweigh the drawbacks for me.

I've actually had people comment that they really like how the matte finish looks and how it's not a fingerprint magnet.
    06-02-15 02:36 PM
    I have tried several on different BB phones and only had luck with Ghost Armor they put it on an if it comes off they put a new one on for you .
    Ecm likes this.
    06-02-15 04:08 PM
    I don't like screen protectors and cases. Don't use them on any of my phones.
    06-02-15 04:43 PM
    I have tried several on different BB phones and only had luck with Ghost Armor they put it on an if it comes off they put a new one on for you .
    I'm 100% happy with Ghost Armour myself. It goes on every new device as soon as anyone in the household gets one. The staff at the kiosk where they sell and apply it do a great job. Also, it's self-healing to a large degree. A bad scuff on the protector that would have been a scar on my old Z10's screen faded after a few days to become almost unnoticeable.
    06-02-15 05:20 PM
    I use a zagg screen protector also self healing that works quite well

Posted from my z10 via cb 10
    308hunter likes this.
    06-02-15 05:49 PM
    It pretty much depends on the type of screen protector you are using I guess Personally I never had problems regarding screen protectors peeling off, and I am using protectors on virtually all my phones since many, many years. Getting them installed correctly, without dust is the hardest part. Yet once they got applied, the pretty much stay there until I peel them off by force.

I can recommend tempered glass protectors over the traditional plastic units. Those not only install easier, they are also more scratch resistant, have better coatings against fingerprints and smudges, feature better protection and last but not least offer the feel of real glass. How on the Classic I had a problem with getting air bubbles, at first I thought it was my fault, but after installing the third of those getting bubbles again at the exact same locations every time, I figured out my Classic's screen glass was not 100% flat. That was actually one of the issues why I sent my Classic back for warranty and I am not the only user who's glass isn't completely flat.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 11:06 AM
    I haven't taken the factory screen protector off mine. I think I bought some more, but I can't remember...

Posted from BlackBerry Classic, Verizon, no camera, 10.3.2.680
    06-03-15 11:37 AM
    I had a tempered glass screen protector on my Q10 because I didn't use a case. My boyfriend accidentally dropped my phone on asphalt and the only reason my phone suffered no damage was because of the screen protector which cracked.

I'd been meaning to get a glass protector for my Classic but I use my leather pouch so much, I've held off.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 03:38 PM
    I had excellent results with the wet-apply ArmorSuit MilitaryShield protector I bought. The we apply allows you to work the bubbles out before the adhesive has set, which is really convenient.
    That's my personal recommendation.

I'm a Classic Man
    06-03-15 04:16 PM
    I've had good luck with Martin Field screen protector.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 11:04 PM