Had phone in holster Took it out to use it. The screen was scrolling around all by itself. Could not control it. Could not make a call. Nothing. Did a restart. Did a hard reset. Nothing helped except waiting for an hour. WTF.
    08-09-15 12:43 PM
    Silly question, is rotation lock on?

Otherwise, old standby, turn it off and on again?

All Hail Thorsten. Mother and Father of my Beloved Z10.
    08-09-15 01:54 PM
    I should have waited an hour before replying. You have turned it off and on!

Is it better now?

All Hail Thorsten. Mother and Father of my Beloved Z10.
    08-09-15 01:56 PM
    I had turned it on and off. Left it off for 15 mins too. I did a reset with the volume buttons too. None of that worked.

Noticed that if I scrolled the screen in soke way myself with my finger it would bounce back. I also think I noticed the trackpad and screen would pick up inputs fro me without me even touching anything. It like it picked up heat from my body without me touching the screen or trackpad.
    08-09-15 02:02 PM
    My 9930 did that in direct sunlight.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 02:54 PM
    My 9700 used to scroll around like crazy from time to time due to body oils on the trackpad.

Posted via the Z30 on CB10
    08-09-15 03:24 PM
    Yes. It's better now. Not sure why yet but the holster seemed to be the trigger in starting up that maddening hour I had. Perhaps the holster is so tight around the Classic that it was squeezing the screen and keyboard just enough to have it "performing" some function and the device inputs (keyboard,trackpad,screen) didn't return to full neutral position when I first pulled it out of the holster. The malfunction eventually went away so I'm assuming it was the holster.
    08-09-15 05:38 PM
    It's heat related and I think its the trackpad. I put it on the car seat in the sun. Picked it up a little while later down the road and all I had to do was get a finger close to the trackpad and I had erratic behavior of the screen without touching the trackpad. Makes you type bad passwords, phone numbers etc. If you swipe the screen it moves back automatically.

I set the trackpad sensitivity to zero on both scales. No luck. Anyone else????
    08-10-15 07:13 PM