what's the scope of BB 10 in the near future ?
    Will people get disappointed running BB 10 devices ?
    06-04-17 07:59 AM
    Not sure what you mean by "scope".

But if you're asking about the future viability of the platform in general, I will say it will continue to be a decent email device for some time. The browser experience is already degraded, and will only get worse quickly. The app situation is appalling, and the support for the OS in terms of updates or development is non-existent. The desktop software is already EOL (Link and Blend), and social media and instant messaging require workarounds and/or 3rd party solutions.

But if you're asking about the future viability of the platform in general, I will say it will continue to be a decent email device for some time. The browser experience is already degraded, and will only get worse quickly. The app situation is appalling, and the support for the OS in terms of updates or development is non-existent. The desktop software is already EOL (Link and Blend), and social media and instant messaging require workarounds and/or 3rd party solutions.
    06-04-17 08:03 AM

That 'bout sums it up.

Low expectations = Happy Face
    High expectations = Sad Face

Posted via CB10
    aklrj007 likes this.
    06-05-17 02:36 AM