Hello. Got a quick question for all. I have my work e-mail on classic and whenever I try to save a screen shot (holding volume up and down button simultaneously) it saves under my workspace. Hence, when im on bbm (personal space) and want to send a a saved screenshot, I cant send the picture.

Has anyone else come across this problem? Is there a solution for this? I tried going into file manager and moving the screenshot from the work space to the personal space, but it wont allow me..
    03-17-15 07:42 AM
    Can you attach the photo to an email directed to your personal account,email?
    03-17-15 07:48 AM
    Can you attach the photo to an email directed to your personal account,email?
    Yes i can send it via email, but it only gives me option to use my work email to send the picture, not my personal email. I wouldnt want to clutter my work email with my personal stuff.
    03-17-15 07:52 AM
    because you have BB Balance active. it's purpose is to separate private and work accounts.
    03-17-15 07:53 AM
    because you have BB Balance active. it's purpose is to separate private and work accounts.
    Yes, but if i save screenshot on my phone while im on my personal space, not sure why the phone automatically saves it to my workspace.
    03-17-15 08:09 AM
    Yes, but if i save screenshot on my phone while im on my personal space, not sure why the phone automatically saves it to my workspace.
    That's weird,better talk to your IT guy at work if you have one.
    03-17-15 08:19 AM
    I had the same problem too. To save it in your personal space, lock your work space first and it should automatically save to personal. Hope that helps!

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 08:54 AM
    I had the same problem too. To save it in your personal space, lock your work space first and it should automatically save to personal. Hope that helps!

Posted via CB10
    Perfect. That works. Thanks!
    03-17-15 09:13 AM