I have used every OS on every single phone. I loved my 9900 but as the years went by Blackberry 7 was just to far behind. BB10 to me as a unbias cellphone user is the most productive as in speed from app to app to social to email and back in forth.
    That being said, you have to try blackberry 10 to fully know it's worth. And I believe it's a whole generation that hasn't touched one. So why not a all android version, I'm not positive but I'm sure you could get some trackpad functions to work. And I know the other keys will work just from older android devices who carried the call,end,menu,back buttons. Add the blackberry browser, link, security apps pre-installed. And if possible (which prob not) a hup app pre-installed.Me and others who know the benefits of BB10 over android we still loyal customers. And to make sure we have enough cash flow coming in to develop on the BB10 devices we love. We sale another great Andriod product with blackberry hardware. Blackberry could market it as a Blackberry android device, but I just think a partnership with samsung with give the perception of a more android credibility. On classic keep everything the same instead were it says classic replace with Samsung Wala!!!!!!!!! Good for both companies
    In competing with the Ginamis* Apple

Samsung Classic powered by blackberry
    Samsung Passport powered by blackberry

PS Chen if you use my ideas please send a brother some stock a couple phones are something

* word I made up

Posted via CB10
    01-21-15 12:08 PM
    Sorry bro, but I personally hate the idea. I hate Android. I personally have a few Android apps on my Passport due to general necessity but wish that I didn't need to resort to that. At the root of things though I think that two of what makes my Blackberry so important to me would suffer in this scenario, security and battery life. Having used a variety of phones and OS, I believe Android to be the buggyist and most unstable. I understand what you are getting at and why, just don't agree with the mindset.
    01-21-15 12:36 PM
    That doesn't even make much sense. If BB makes an Android phone wouldn't it be with Google. What does Samsung have to do with anything? I can see Samsung making a BB10 phone and that would be a Samsung powered by BlackBerry.
    Hulk123 likes this.
    01-21-15 12:46 PM
    That doesn't even make much sense. If BB makes an Android phone wouldn't it be with Google. What does Samsung have to do with anything? I can see Samsung making a BB10 phone and that would be a Samsung powered by BlackBerry.
    Well, the bandwagon is with Samsung more than with Android actually...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    01-21-15 04:17 PM
    I used samsung because most people equate a high end android phone with there brand

Posted via CB10
    01-21-15 05:42 PM
    And if not the samsung route maybe even
    Blackberry classic powered by Android

Posted via CB10
    01-21-15 05:47 PM
    If you used every mobile OS and talk about efficency and flow and multitasking etc. Where do you rank webos?

Okay I'll stop baiting people into webos discussions!

Jk...I can't resist!

Posted via CB10
    01-21-15 06:17 PM
    If you used every mobile OS and talk about efficency and flow and multitasking etc. Where do you rank webos?

Jk...I can't resist!

Posted via CB10
    Lol sorry I misspoke I have never used Web os

Posted via CB10
    01-21-15 06:32 PM

Jk...I can't resist!

Posted via CB10
    Man, I looooved webos lol. People made fun of me while having a tiny palm pixi, but I enjoyed it while it lasted (it lasted through hell, actually). Most efficient os I've used is probably between bb10 and Nokias now dead os Meego (or harmattan? Spelling?) I miss my Nokia n9 for its fluidness.

If BlackBerry ever were to team up with samsuck, I'd definitely never own a BlackBerry again.. lol

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 01:48 PM
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Y Pro with Android - and it's far from the built quality (terrible keyboard) and usability of BlackBerry OS10.

With OS10 I have a very responsive OS with almost no bloatware and Google Apps I don't need + the freedom to use Android Apps from the Amazon Store (and even Google Play). What other OS gives you all these opportunities?

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 02:46 PM