I've read the post on a similar question so I understand that I can have the same BB ID on upto 5 devices and BBM only works on one device at a time.

My question is slightly different. Explaining a bit more:

My Blackberry Classic was lost/ stolen and the SIM switched off. The SIM has been blocked.

The commands to (1) wipe data (Sent by Corporate IT from BB Enterprise Server), and to (2) Change Password (3) Display Message (Sent by me from protect dot blackberry dot com) were issued.

The message for all of these commands is Pending: this command will be delivered the next time your device is connected to a wireless network.''

I presume the finder therefore has not used a data enabled SIM yet.

I will be buying a new device (Blackberry Classic) and will be using the same BB ID.
    However I also want to track and see if the commands relating to my old lost phone have been activated, so will be accessing protect dot blackberry dot com at regular intervals.

My question is : When I log in with the same ID, will it show two different devices with options top Manage Device which can be done separately for each of them?

Many thanks for your assistance.
    11-01-15 12:36 AM
    It's not your SIM that identifies your phone, it's the internal hardware Pin associated with it.
    Your your phone may have simply been lost and the battery died.
    If you used a passcode to lock your phone, no one should be able to use it anyway, so again the battery would probably just die.
    And yes, BlackBerry protect can keep track of more than one phone, but I suggest you give your second Classic a different device name.
    11-01-15 12:59 AM
    Thank you for your reply BB-JAM215. That's reassuring to know.

The reason I know the SIM was switched off was because I lost the phone in the space of 20 minutes ; the battery was full, the phone rang through when dialled from a different number - and then out a Phone off/ out of range automated message.
    11-01-15 01:22 AM