Hi all. Glad to be part of the comunity.This is my first post so please be patient.Used all sorts of phones in my life and ended with BlackBerry Classic,the best phone I ever used.
    Has anybody got experience with Ringo calling app on Blackberry? I found it on apk4blackberry.com . Does it work on Classic? I need an app for cheap international calls and this is the only option I found which doesn't need wifi or 3/4G network for calling. Many thanks for your replies.
    12-04-15 10:15 AM
    Hey RadoR6 and welcome to the CrackBerry community !
    Please don't forget to complete your profile (device, carrier, country ...), as it is very valuable for us when we want to help. Therefore, just click the settings wheel under your username and voila !

Ringo cheap calls app for BlackBerry Classic-capture.png

Again, welcome aboard !
    SF
    12-04-15 10:59 AM
    Hi all. Glad to be part of the comunity.This is my first post so please be patient.Used all sorts of phones in my life and ended with BlackBerry Classic,the best phone I ever used.
    Has anybody got experience with Ringo calling app on Blackberry? I found it on apk4blackberry.com . Does it work on Classic? I need an app for cheap international calls and this is the only option I found which doesn't need wifi or 3/4G network for calling. Many thanks for your replies.
    When you say doesn't need wifi or 3g/4G, what do you mean? Are you just meaning your cell has 2g or similar?

Posted via CB10
    12-04-15 02:32 PM
    When you say doesn't need wifi or 3g/4G, what do you mean? Are you just meaning your cell has 2g or similar?

Posted via CB10
    Sorry for not expressing myself correctly.For Ringo app you don't need internet.
    12-04-15 02:47 PM
    Sorry for not expressing myself correctly.For Ringo app you don't need internet.
    Umm, what? If you don't have an Internet connection, you can't call anyone. The data can't leave your phone without wifi or cellular connection.

Is the Ringo you are referring to Ringo: Low Cost International Calls If so,
    Make calls over WiFi or 4G when you have reliable internet connectivity. Save on your local minutes with this calling method.
    Have unlimited or unused local minutes? Convert your international calls to high quality local calls without the internet.
    Did you mean you don't need 3g/4g data and you would use your local cellular minutes using their callback service? In that case, you definitely need a cellular network connection... just not a data plan.
    12-04-15 06:57 PM
    I will test now. Thanks
    12-04-15 08:46 PM
    BCITMike; yes,that's what I ment. With Ringo I don't need data/internet,just cellular connection.I've got loads of free minutes so could use them this way and anytime. Sorry if I didnt express myself correctly,english is not my first language.
    12-05-15 10:48 AM
    Hi all. After some searching I found out that Ringo is not as good as it use to be so got myself PAYG sim from Gifgaf, calls to landlines 2-4p/min, mobile 9p/m. Problem solved.
    01-16-16 03:21 AM