Classic is very nice device, however there are couple of nitpicks which I dislike:

no dedicated HDMI port, but μUSB and HDMI combined into SlimPort.
    So you can use USB keyboard/mouse. Or you can connect to TV via Slimport-HDMI adapter. But you can't do both at the same time. Workaround could be Bluetooth keyboard, but haven't tested it.

key � on the keyboard. Why? Why not rather @ or . ? Character @ is available only via Alt key, but has dedicated key. Which one do you need more? Personally I don't need key at all, but need @ and . keys 20 times per day while typing URLs.

Small trackpad and slightly rotated left.
    Control keys don't have the same quality as alphanumeric keys.
    Non removable battery. Our local BB dealer does not have spare batteries today. What will I do when the battery's live time is over?

Cannot turn on/off data services via Quick menu. Antenna icon controls whole mobile network, but not just only data services.
    When I come home, I want to
    a) turn Wifi on
    b) turn data services off.
    a) can be done with Quick menu, but b) only via Settings>Mobile network>Data services.
    Another problem, a) can be automated via NFC smart trigger, b) nope

Two Hub icons on the Home page. Why not just one? Camera icon on homepage cannot be removed.
    Dark hub, dark settings, dark file manager is never ending story.

Blend does not work on Linux (neither natively nor with Wine), so it's unusable for me, but cannot remove it from Classic.
    You can say, that penetration of BB is low and penetration of Linux on desktop is even less.
    But combined together, penetration of Linux desktop in BB's community is high I think (maybe 20%?).

But not to say only critics, I like the device and OS and I wish success to BB.
    10-14-15 01:50 AM
    Yes you can turn off data services via quick menu.

Customise battery saving mode to only turn off data services, then add battery saving mode to the quick menu.
    10-14-15 02:47 AM
    Well, if you're typing an email to compose, use space to replace the @ and the dot. If you're typing a url in the browser, use space to replace the dots... Hope that helps.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-14-15 08:19 AM
    these are very nit picky indeed
    10-14-15 08:40 AM
    Very outdated camera.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-15 08:43 AM
    Yes you can turn off data services via quick menu.

Customise battery saving mode to only turn off data services, then add battery saving mode to the quick menu.
    Exactly what I did!
    I also used sometimes during the day if i'm out and not sure if the battery will last. Turn it one once in a while to check if any emails or other messages.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 03:06 AM
    Disabling data services via batt. saving mode works, but has unwanted effect of low display brightness, low cpu performance and other things. Also, cannot be toggled by NFC smart triggers. It's a workaround, but not solution.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 03:20 AM
    Disabling data services via batt. saving mode works, but has unwanted effect of low display brightness, low cpu performance and other things. Also, cannot be toggled by NFC smart triggers. It's a workaround, but not solution.

Posted via CB10
    True for display brightness, CPU performance limiting is, however, de-selectable.
    10-16-15 01:44 AM
    My Cobalt Classic has the @ key above the P. I fine that extremely useful. I got mine through Blackberry directly and had it shipped to Australia, along with an AT&T sim card. I actually live in Nepal and travel a lot and the AT&T sim was the best solution I found for a global number. I use my 9860 with a local sim when I'm in-country somewhere.
    10-16-15 07:16 AM