Hey all, had a troublesome 6 months with a LG G4. Having a Classic shipped to me within the next day or so! Previously owned a Z10 and Q10 with some Windows phones in between. Seriously pumped to return and have the Hub back!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-31-16 10:19 AM
    Welcome back! Enjoy the new Classic.
    acovey likes this.
    01-31-16 10:46 AM
    Welcome back. The Classic should be familiar to you after using a Q10. It is a great device IMO. Slightly bigger than the Q10 but nothing you probably won't get used to quickly. There are a lot of great posts in the Classic Forum and a great post on tool belt shortcuts from Slagman (if he comes across this, he may paste it).

People will say that the tool belt isn't needed and the OS works without it. They're right; however, it adds a great deal of convenience to the BlackBerry OS 10 experience. Personally, I use the tool belt ALL the time and it keeps my fingers off the screen.

After you receive the Classic, get familiar with it then come back to the forum look for answers to you questions. If you can't find the answers, just ask.

Enjoy!

Posted via CB10
    idssteve likes this.
    01-31-16 10:52 AM
    Welcome back.

Use the 'Device Switch' app on each platform to port your stuff.
    01-31-16 11:06 AM
    Welcome back! You don't realize how connected you are to the hub until you don't have it.
    01-31-16 12:55 PM
    Hey all, had a troublesome 6 months with a LG G4. Having a Classic shipped to me within the next day or so! Previously owned a Z10 and Q10 with some Windows phones in between. Seriously pumped to return and have the Hub back!

Interesting....the LG G4 seems like a soiled Android choice given its price point to specs ratio. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy you're returning to the ranks . Just curious to know the factors regarding the LG G4, that have lead you back home.

Yes, I'm a Z30 user but I just bought my wife the Classic last week and so by extension I feel like I'm able to creep the Classic forum. Lol! All things considered, the Classic's a beaut!

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    01-31-16 01:12 PM
    Interesting....the LG G4 seems like a soiled Android choice given its price point to specs ratio. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy you're returning to the ranks . Just curious to know the factors regarding the LG G4, that have lead you back home.

Yes, I'm a Z30 user but I just bought my wife the Classic last week and so by extension I feel like I'm able to creep the Classic forum. Lol! All things considered, the Classic's a beaut!

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    Well I've had two G4's, both with issues. Dropped calls, not taking charges, not sending SMS with full bars of service, etc. Got to a point where enough was enough.

01-31-16 02:24 PM
    Well I've had two G4's, both with issues. Dropped calls, not taking charges, not sending SMS with full bars of service, etc. Got to a point where enough was enough.

Yup, that will do it! I'm on a Z30 but my place of employment just put up the BlackBerry Priv for us to order on our EPP site. So I'm contemplating the switch to Android and the LG G4 is very similar spec wise.

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    01-31-16 03:43 PM
    I found Android to be enjoyable, if not as productive. If you depend on certain apps, it could be a wise departure.

01-31-16 04:51 PM
    Hhah funny hey I just switched to a classic from a g4 I had way to many issues with the G4 I'm back to BlackBerry I love it!

Posted via CB10
    01-31-16 08:43 PM
    I've order a bb classic too and I will be making a switch from LG G2. It's a really good device tho. Two of my friends have G4 but I still like the G2 more. :P

02-01-16 02:16 AM
    I've order a bb classic too and I will be making a switch from LG G2. It's a really good device tho. Two of my friends have G4 but I still like the G2 more. :P

ul never regret it hahaha.. BlackBerry Classic's pkb is the best pkb out there though I only owned Q10 ive tried using bold devices via BlackBerry store years ago.. the pkb is so small for my hands while this classic suits to my bigger thumb

Posted via CB10
    02-01-16 07:46 AM
    I've only spent a few minutes setting it up so far but I am surprised by how solid it feels in the hand! First impressions are positive and classy

Posted via CB10
    acovey and tarosst like this.
    02-02-16 06:59 AM
    Enjoy your Classic!
    02-04-16 09:02 PM
    I wish they moved more BBOS 7.1 features to BB10 but I still enjoy my Classic.
    02-04-16 09:38 PM
    Enjoy ur Classic. I also own the Q10 and Z10. Classic is by far my fave. We also own the LGG3 and S5. Both had to be fixed total of 3 times when dropped. Build quality is definitely not the same as the Blackberrys we own.

Besides the Hub, enjoy Blend too! And the keyboard shortcuts.

Posted via Classic
    02-05-16 07:46 AM