I went for a long walk and all the while my Blackberry Classic was tapping and clicking away in my pocket. When I pulled it out of my pocket I saw that all messages form my hub were deleted (except BBMs - which there were only a few old ones). I checked the trash folders for each email account and nothing was in there.

Are they gone for good?
    05-22-18 11:08 AM
    I went for a long walk and all the while my Blackberry Classic was tapping and clicking away in my pocket. When I pulled it out of my pocket I saw that all messages form my hub were deleted (except BBMs - which there were only a few old ones). I checked the trash folders for each email account and nothing was in there.

Are they gone for good?
    You might still have them on the web version of your email accounts. (e.g. http://mail.google.com, or outlook.com)
    try typing "all" in the hub search.
    05-22-18 11:30 AM

Are they gone for good?
    You might still have them on the web version of your email accounts. (e.g. http://mail.google.com, or outlook.com)
    05-22-18 11:30 AM
    So they wouldn't be hidden locally on the phone somehow? If not, then the texts will all be gone too I suppose...?

How would I get my BB to re-download those emails from my provider (web account)?
    05-22-18 11:56 AM
    I typed "all" as a word search and only the recent emails and texts appear.
    05-22-18 02:21 PM
    You should be able to find them on your service providers server, depending on how you have your account set up on the server side.

Most service providers let you access your mail via a web browser, try logging in that way to see if they are still available, they may have been moved to the trash folder.

Hope you're able to retrieve them.

Posted via CB10 using my Classic running 10.3.3.3216
    Last edited by m3ach; 05-23-18 at 02:49 PM.
    05-23-18 09:47 AM
    So they wouldn't be hidden locally on the phone somehow? If not, then the texts will all be gone too I suppose...?

How would I get my BB to re-download those emails from my provider (web account)?
    You can try marking them all unread again. But you may be able to modify your sync options for the Account to start back further in time.
    05-23-18 02:21 PM