Hey guys, I'm hoping for Seidio to release their spring clip holster for the Classic. I've already submitted for a request for it, please do so here, and share this with your friends as well who are willing to help with the Classic:

SEIDIO | Sign-Ups & Requests

Edit: Seidio has responded and said that they are indeed making products for the Classic. :-)
    Last edited by slagman5; 01-04-15 at 04:26 PM.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-22-14 08:45 PM
    Good luck slag! Here's what we had to do:

Holster and bumper for Z30 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Thank G_d for some determined members.
    12-22-14 10:09 PM
    Good luck slag! Here's what we had to do:

Holster and bumper for Z30 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Thank G_d for some determined members.
    That's pretty sad. They have one for my Q10 and now have them for the Passport, I would hope they would make one for the Classic as well...
    12-22-14 10:25 PM
    I was stunned how quickly they released for the Passport. I was very hesitant to get a Z30, because of how much I love the Seidio holster.
    12-22-14 10:30 PM
    I have bought the Seidio clip holster for ALL of my Blackberries; I switched to Note 3 but hated it plus the fact I couldn't wear it on my waist (even though I'm a woman). PLEASE make the holster for the Classic quickly!!
    01-03-15 01:26 PM
    I have bought the Seidio clip holster for ALL of my Blackberries; I switched to Note 3 but hated it plus the fact I couldn't wear it on my waist (even though I'm a woman). PLEASE make the holster for the Classic quickly!!
    Did you go to their website to sign up for notification for the Classic? It's how they gauge interest for the device.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    01-04-15 12:50 AM
    Thank you for the interests. we are making the surface cases and surface case/holster combo now. They should be ready in 2 or 3 weeks we are also making spring clip holster for the naked classic
    01-04-15 01:35 AM
    What about that case that make it special?? I never of that company b4
    01-04-15 07:36 AM
    Thank you for the interests. we are making the surface cases and surface case/holster combo now. They should be ready in 2 or 3 weeks we are also making spring clip holster for the naked classic
    YES! Thank you Seidio, you guys are amazing. I understand BB sales are not exactly the best, so I do understand that you guys are making the effort to support BB devices even though they will not be the biggest money makers for you, so I greatly appreciate you guys and I know many others do too!!

You guys have really earned a customer for life, if that wasn't already the case before. I loved the Seidio clip for my Q10. :-)

seidioseidio likes this.
    01-04-15 11:20 AM
    What about that case that make it special?? I never of that company b4
    First and foremost, they support BB by making accessories for their devices, they even come to CB to communicate with us as you can see.

Their holsters are really quick. Speed is the thing that makes their holster a must have for me. I don't use cases, so I can't speak for their surface case, but I'm sure it is great too.

Basically instead of having to slide your phone into a pouch then close a flap, their holsters allow you to just hook the bottom and then just "snap" your phone into place. And to take it out, you simply push on the spring-loaded securing lever on the top end of your phone and the phone basically just falls out into your hand.

I used Seidio holsters exclusively for my Q10. Now I'm using the OEM leather holster, which is nice, but not at all as good as the Seidio holster in my opinion in terms of speed.

01-04-15 11:28 AM
    It's more about the quality, the weight, the magnet, the flexibility and the look for me. Only thing that could make a Seidio case better, would be a cutout for the  logo.
    01-04-15 11:45 AM
    I'll have a look at it

From Classic
    Last edited by Alain_A; 01-04-15 at 02:57 PM.
    01-04-15 12:45 PM
    I second what both slagman and BigBadWulf have posted - Seidio cases and holsters are the ultimate! I am very happy to hear they will be developing offerings for the Classic.

Z10 - 10.3.1.1151 w/996 radio
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    01-04-15 01:38 PM
    You know what I just thought of? How come someone from Seidio actually visits the website and then comments to answer our concerns, but BB doesn't have representatives to comment on here to let us know they have heard our suggestions/complaints and are working to make the OS or phones better?

01-05-15 03:49 PM
    You know what I just thought of? How come someone from Seidio actually visits the website and then comments to answer our concerns, but BB doesn't have representatives to comment on here to let us know they have heard our suggestions/complaints and are working to make the OS or phones better?

They prefer to stay under the radar, and also don't want to give the impression this site is affiliated. They have their own support forum after all.
    01-05-15 04:03 PM
    Ah, you guys are killing me, I'm checking your site every day, sometimes twice a day, to look out for the holster. Can I just preorder one? Lol

01-13-15 04:08 PM