Buy a passport, you won't regret it. An excellent device. Love the screen size doubt that I could get used to anything smaller again!

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    06-10-15 04:50 PM
    Buy a passport, you won't regret it. An excellent device. Love the screen size doubt that I could get used to anything smaller again!

Oops not sure what went wrong but my reply was supposed to be for @jamesharmeling

jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-10-15 04:55 PM
    Oops not sure what went wrong but my reply was supposed to be for @jamesharmeling

I did! Should be here by Friday. It's the ATT version. Can't wait to give it a go.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    06-10-15 05:51 PM
    Get both of them. The best of both worlds.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-15 06:44 PM
    Get both of them. The best of both worlds.

Posted via CB10
    I doubt it. U can't have both. If u have one u don't have the other at the same time. U have to compromise. We all do everyday.
    06-10-15 10:19 PM
    Do you just leave the Passport at home when you're using the Classic? I'm trying to justify a passport purchase but thinking it might be an overkill.

Posted via CB10
    I actually bring both. Hey, it's a great combo! I already leave my iPad at home. I use the Classic for calls, lists, emailing, messaging, drafting documents for work, and anything else that involves a lot of typing. I bring out the Passport when I want to browse, read stories, watch videos, listen to music, or take photos. Basically the Classic for work and communication, the Passport for information and media/entertainment.
    06-10-15 11:12 PM
    do you consider z10 guys? because i have switched from q10 to z10. and i really miss the PKB. i getting frustrated everytime i see people using q. hahahaha
    06-15-15 12:30 AM
    do you consider z10 guys? because i have switched from q10 to z10. and i really miss the PKB. i getting frustrated everytime i see people using q. hahahaha
    I think BlackBerry missed the train when they introduced a very under power classic, they also did the same with the BlackBerry torch.
    That phone I look at and see what could have been. Such a nice package, very compact. Just nice enough to browse but small enough to carry it no problems.
    I really hope that slider does justice to BlackBerry and bb10.
    06-15-15 06:54 PM
    I just got the Classic, and have recently used the Note 4 and iPhone 6. Yes those devices are faster, but I don't really see all that much real world difference. Android is laggy and requires lots of customization; iOS is full of animations, and takes many different gestures to get things done.

Overall, I like the size of the Classic, great keyboard and BlackBerry 10 features. Sure a bigger processor would have been nice, but it's not like I'm using it for gaming or anything all that intensive.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-15 08:10 PM
    you're pertaining to the z10, right?
    06-16-15 01:18 AM
    I just got the Classic, and have recently used the Note 4 and iPhone 6. Yes those devices are faster, but I don't really see all that much real world difference. Android is laggy and requires lots of customization; iOS is full of animations, and takes many different gestures to get things done.

Posted via CB10
    I have to agree on that one. I don't have a whole lot of experience on android, but the little I had, I notice that it is not as smooth as iOS. I know that the top android can keep up pretty good with ios, but yet it seems like the ios is faster despite having a slower processor.
    06-16-15 07:07 PM
    I used the PP for a couple of months. Really enjoyed my experience. It is a great device with superior specs. My personal issue was the large square size. I never really get accustomed to it. I felt I gave it enough time but it just did not 'take'. I now have Classic and feel more comfortable with the way it 'handles'. I do prefer the vintage experience and enjoy using the tool belt with track pad, I wish more people kept using BBs. BBM is the best instant messaging app around IMO, and finally got to try video chat with it as well (you need to chat with other BBMers using an actual BB and not the app on Android or iOS for the video to work). It is clear and stable. Peace.
    06-16-15 09:45 PM
62 123