Thanks. Well it seems like the camera is not too impressive but I guess I could live with that.

Posted via CB10
    It should be the same module as they already used on the Q10.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 06:03 AM
    A while ago It came across my mind to swap my q to classic. But I just can live without my q.

Posted via CB10 for  Q10
    05-29-15 12:00 PM
    I'm contemplating about switching out for the Classic from the Passport as well. However, I can't really know what I would prefer more, the screen or the 4row keyboard. I love my passport and all but the size has been bugging me for a few weeks now.

-Do you envy my Passport much?-
    05-30-15 06:02 AM
    I'm contemplating about switching out for the Classic from the Passport as well. However, I can't really know what I would prefer more, the screen or the 4row keyboard. I love my passport and all but the size has been bugging me for a few weeks now.

The classic screen Isnt that small at all tho. Took me a few days to get used to it and Never looked back. Apart from the batterylife i dont miss my passport at allll

Posted via CB10
    05-30-15 07:57 AM

My concern exactly to switching to the classic. Man, I really enjoyed everything the passport offered. Great speed, amazing screen, working wide, but the size felt too uncomfortable. Although I understand it's a two handed device, it was even uncomfortable to make calls. A phone should be able to make calls, but when it was uncomfortable to make calls, I just had to switch.
    The classic feels great. Feels perfect size, but it does feel a little sluggish when opening and closing, when swiping on the Web browser, but I can live with it. I Just couldn't live with me not able to make call comfortably.
    05-30-15 05:13 PM
    I was initially stoked to see the Passport's debut, but alas the sexiness of the keyboard overshadowed by the awkwardly shaped form of the passport. My small hands made it difficult to enjoy... and have you tried getting this to fit in an average sized woman's clothing pocket? Unless I rock a hoodie it's damned near impossible. The Classic was precisely what I had been missing since BB10 popped off. That Classic throwback to the Bold line while maintaining a modest shape that while increasing size still managed to retain its' phone qualities... The Phablet phase thing is highly over rated. I'd prefer my mobile device remain mobile... not revert back to the days of a Saved By the Bell-esque cell phone... Cumbersome was a word another poster used that defines the Passport perfectly where as the Classic's name speaks for itself... <3

Posted via CB10
    Xenolock likes this.
    05-30-15 07:19 PM
    It's tough choice. I switch my passport to classic weekly vice versa, and I really miss passport snappy experience. It's like classic has computer with mechanical hard drive and passport is like computer with ssd installed. Form factor on classic with 4th row keyboard is much better though.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-15 08:29 PM
    I have both...all I can say is that the passport is a sexy beast. It's basically a Classic on steroids.
    The classic in my opinion is for the diehard 9900 bold fans. The screen is just too small to enjoy for the rest of us in 2015. The Passports 4.5in by 4.5in screen is great and I'm the guy coming from an iPhone 6 plus.

So long story short...the only reason someone should be considering classic over passport is if they just need a work horse phone. Cranking out emails, calls and text. For the rest of us....Passporr all the way

Posted via CB10
    05-31-15 12:32 AM
    Hello, I'm new here.

I current own a Classic (I used to own a Q10 for a short while two years ago but I didn't like the keyboard layout. I switched back to numerous iPhones & Androids. Before my Classic, my main phone *is my Note 4)

I am still using my Note 4 as a secondary phone.

I'm thinking of giving up the N4 to get the Passport.

Yay or nay?

TIA!

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 11:14 AM
    I have both a Classic and a Passport but I use the Classic as my main phone and daily driver. I plan to buy a bronze Classic too, even if I already have the black one. I just really love the Classic and I want to have a spare in case anything happens to the first one.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 05:54 PM
    Regarding the camera, I agree that it doesn't take the best pictures in the world, but there is a third party camera app called Camera++ available on Blackberry World that is purported to greatly improve its capabilities. Its also had a version update (reported today in an article on this site).

I'm going to purchase it soon because I rely a lot on a phone camera and the Classic has never had the best write-up in this regard (barely scraping average in fact).
    06-03-15 06:10 PM
    I have both a Classic and a Passport but I use the Classic as my main phone and daily driver. I plan to buy a bronze Classic too, even if I already have the black one. I just really love the Classic and I want to have a spare in case anything happens to the first one.

Posted via CB10
    Do you just leave the Passport at home when you're using the Classic? I'm trying to justify a passport purchase but thinking it might be an overkill.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 08:43 AM
    Hello, I'm new here.

I current own a Classic (I used to own a Q10 for a short while two years ago but I didn't like the keyboard layout. I switched back to numerous iPhones & Androids. Before my Classic, my main phone *is my Note 4)

I am still using my Note 4 as a secondary phone.

I'm thinking of giving up the N4 to get the Passport.

Yay or nay?

TIA!

Posted via CB10
    Personally I wouldn't give up the Note 4 if I had to choose, you get access to all those Android apps as well as having a nice multimedia plattform. Everything else is well covered by the Classic. But that is up to you.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 08:52 AM
    love the classic but I need more battery, the battery of my passport.

regards
    06-04-15 10:50 AM
    Do you just leave the Passport at home when you're using the Classic? I'm trying to justify a passport purchase but thinking it might be an overkill.

Posted via CB10
    I had the passport. I dont miss the bigger screen, but I do miss the battery and miss the speed. Also the screen it self was really nice, in terms of pixels.
    06-04-15 11:02 AM
    I think I am going to sell my classic because I just can't justify myself keeping both devices. I know I will miss my classic but passport will work for me. I hope classic 2 will have flagship spec.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 11:34 AM
    I think I am going to sell my classic because I just can't justify myself keeping both devices. I know I will miss my classic but passport will work for me. I hope classic 2 will have flagship spec.

Posted via CB10
    I am not selling my classic cuz it gets the job done. But as soon as i see next flag ship device, I will jump on it. Be the classic 2 or the slider or whatever as long as it's a pkb.
    06-04-15 01:46 PM
    I am not selling my classic cuz it gets the job done. But as soon as i see next flag ship device, I will jump on it. Be the classic 2 or the slider or whatever as long as it's a pkb.
    If I didn't have passport already, I would've kept my classic. Let's hope we get classic 2 asap!

You know what I might just keep both ugh!

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 02:32 PM
    Had both and sold the classic. Screen resolution and swiping keyboard is missed too much on the classic. Typing by swiping is just so much faster.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 02:36 PM
    Had both and sold the classic. Screen resolution and swiping keyboard is missed too much on the classic. Typing by swiping is just so much faster.

Posted via CB10
    I am not used to swiping but it definitely makes typing experience better.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 03:18 PM
    If I didn't have passport already, I would've kept my classic. Let's hope we get classic 2 asap!

You know what I might just keep both ugh!

Posted via CB10
    You know, now I see why people have both devices. In one hand, portability it's great with the classic, but in the other hand the passport it's freaking amazing in terms of what it's for. Freak, just talking about it makes me want to go get one. Lol. Such a big sexy big boy!
    06-04-15 07:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    When I first got the classic I was trying to look for the swipe up feature. Took me about a day just to not look for it. That's one really cool feature and makes texting much enjoyable to another level!
    DANG. Classic is nice. But freaking passport is nicer. Then, the battery: it last for freaking ever!
    06-04-15 07:30 PM
    I am not used to swiping but it definitely makes typing experience better.

Posted via CB10
    I wasn't use to either, at least I thought until I got the classic and then I was missing it.
    06-04-15 07:32 PM
    I just got my classic today. Been a long time since I've had a BlackBerry. Where should I go to find out how to use this thing.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 09:08 PM
    For the umpteenth time, I almost bought a Passport today. This post made me realize again that I'm just farting fairy dust. My Classic rocks. I just hope that the bronze comes out so I can buy another one.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    Well, I took the plunge. Bought an AT&T Passport 2 days ago off of Ebay for $450. Hoping it arrives by Friday. I'm going to use it as my main driver for at least 2 weeks and see if it's for me. If not, back to Ebay and I'll price it to sell at $400.
    06-10-15 07:33 AM
62 123