I just was on the phone all morning with BlackBerry support trying to get the Remember reminders to show in my Calendar. I wiped the phone twice and reloaded a fresh OS with Link.

They couldn't fix it and they had me send them the log file and suggested I exchange the phone.

So, I just got my second new Classic (VZN) and the same problem. Reminders set in Remember are not showing up. The Task shows up on the Due Date, but no reminders show up.

Has anyone been able to get their Remember reminders to show on their calendar?

Posted via CB10
    hindsketchup238 likes this.
    03-10-15 12:54 PM
    Nobody is having this issue or nobody has figured out that Remember is the central hub that pulls the entire phone into the Calendar?

I can't believe this. Blackberry has no known issues on it. Remember is what separates the BlackBerry calendar from all the competition. And it's not working?

Evernote on iOS is the next best thing. Too bad it sucks on Blackberry. Hopefully it's an OS update fix.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 08:57 PM
    Reminders show on my calendar. Again it's got to be a setting somewhere that were not catching.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 09:09 PM
    So let's say if you create a task and set a reminder what happens? Nothing shows? If it shows the syncing part is not working right. Which I haven't tested myself since I don't use that feature.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 09:10 PM
    Mine works also.

There's a "Display Tasks in Calendar" setting in the Calendar app (Settings > General > Display Tasks in Calendar). Maybe in yours it's checked off?
    That or you have no due date set under your reminder.
    03-10-15 09:24 PM
    Mine also works.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 09:45 PM
    Task are turned on. The task shows, the reminders don't. I was referred to Blackberry's paid support, with the fee waived. Sent them the diagnostic logs. They couldn't figure it out.

My phone came from Verizon. Is anyone getting this to work on a VZN Classic? I got a brand new replacement today. Same deal. I'm stumped.

I just wanted to make sure others on the Classic were able to get it working. I still have a Q10 and it works flawlessly. The setting on both phones are identical.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 10:10 PM
    Task are turned on. The task shows, the reminders don't. I was referred to Blackberry's paid support, with the fee waived. Sent them the diagnostic logs. They couldn't figure it out.

My phone came from Verizon. Is anyone getting this to work on a VZN Classic? I got a brand new replacement today. Same deal. I'm stumped.

I just wanted to make sure others on the Classic were able to get it working. I still have a Q10 and it works flawlessly. The setting on both phones are identical.

Posted via CB10
    Our guess is as good as yours if you matched the settings on the Q10 with Classic.... that's tough..

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 10:18 PM
    I know but I do really appreciate the help. Maybe it's a bad batch at my store. I at least have a case number with BlackBerry direct.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 10:27 PM
    Do so you see any notifications on the lock screen
    03-10-15 11:13 PM
    Assuming that OP's Classic runs the latest OS, I would say it is software problem. I have purchased my device directly from BlackBerry and do not have the problem. May be the OS supplied by the carrier is malfunctioning and loading leak version will help?

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 11:30 PM
    My Canadian Passport
    Mr4aces likes this.
    03-10-15 11:37 PM
    Do so you see any notifications on the lock screen
    Yes I have lock screen notifications. Not reminders from Remember, but everything else.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 08:23 AM
    OK so as far as iv understood, when you make a task with a reminder, the task shows up in the calendar but there's no lock screen notification of it and there's no reminder window popping up at the reminding time set. Your regular calender reminders on the other hand work fine (with lock screen notification and remind pop up).

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 01:42 PM
    Why would it be a hardware issue? That seems solely and completely a software/OS problem.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 03:10 PM
    To the OP:

Read your post and dropped my jaw. I have the identical problem. Task shows on due date but no reminders! Thanks for bringing it up! Thought I was just not understanding it correctly; thought it was me.

Anyway, yer not alone. Do post up any resolution to the issue.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 03:22 PM
    I think it's going too take an OS update, or roll back. I am back on my Q10 now. It works perfect on the Q.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 08:10 PM
    I think it's going too take an OS update, or roll back. I am back on my Q10 now. It works perfect on the Q.

Posted via CB10
    Boy, that sucks. The hardware of the Classic is a major step-up.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 06:53 PM
    Unfortunately the Recurring Remember reminders don't seem to be working?

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 07:50 PM
    Note: If you have this same/similar issue on a BlackBerry 10 device other than the BlackBerry Passport (BlackBerry Classic, Z30, Z10, Z5, Z3, Q10, Q5, etc...), this post may still be of great assistance in this matter.

Regarding the Calendar/Remember tasks audible notifications issue, as well as the integration of Remember tasks with the Calendar app, I have personally contacted Michael Clewley regarding this, and am proud to report that, at least as of the recent BlackBerry Passport OS update (OS Version 10.3.1.2558), this issue has been resolved for the most part - I have personally tested this myself. (However, the display still doesn't turn on alongside the audible notification.)

* For more information on this issue/fix, as well as the complete .zip file of all of the components of the BlackBerry Passport OS 10.3.1.2558 update, please visit this thread.

* For more details on OS update 10.3.1.2558 and/or how to sideload it via Sachesi, please visit this thread.
    waterfrontmgmt likes this.
    03-14-15 08:59 PM
    Wow. Now can you get the old Calendar back for us?

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 09:33 PM
    Wow. Now can you get the old Calendar back for us?

Posted via CB10
    You can email Michael Clewley at mclewley@blackberry.com about any questions/issues you may have, including this one; he was very quick to reply to my email about the issues I was having (which I'm grateful for, since many people usually take several or more days to respond).
    03-16-15 01:12 AM
    Which OS are you running on both your Q10 and Classic? Start from there since it's working on the Q10.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-16-15 08:13 AM
    I am now running 10.3.0.908 on the Q10. It's not working on this OS either. It only worked on the Q on 10.2.

I emailed Michael Clewley about my issues with the Classic and he said it was a known issue and had been fixed. He said the update would roll out late April or May.
    Which OS are you running on both your Q10 and Classic? Start from there since it's working on the Q10.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 01:57 PM
    I am now running 10.3.0.908 on the Q10. It's not working on this OS either. It only worked on the Q on 10.2.

I emailed Michael Clewley about my issues with the Classic and he said it was a known issue and had been fixed. He said the update would roll out late April or May.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for posting the information you received from Michael. I have this issue on the Passport - good to know it's going to be fixed and even better to know it wasn't something I'd done to the phone :-)
    05-08-15 04:03 AM