Wiped my bb classic and appworld didn't reload, nor can I find a download on bb.com. How do I get all my apps back
    10-10-17 03:39 PM
    Open BlackBerry World, go to My World, download everything again assuming you signed in with the same BBID.
    yudka likes this.
    10-11-17 11:03 AM
    Define "appworld didn't reload"....

Don't have the app anymore?
    App won't run?
    There is no content in "your" App World?

All the apps that are still available in App World should show up under the available section... if you are using the same BBID.

Can try going into settings > general settings > click "Refresh BlackBerry World".
    10-11-17 11:11 AM
    Thanks for the suggestions. The problem is that after doing a factory reset, appworld was nowhere to be seen. I tried to find a download for it on the bb sit. But no matter how I tried, I got "page does not exist" or "unable to open" etc. I tried looking for third party download sites but no success yet. I have apps that I would like to retrieve and in reinstall. Thanks.
    10-14-17 11:01 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions. The problem is that after doing a factory reset, appworld was nowhere to be seen. I tried to find a download for it on the bb sit. But no matter how I tried, I got "page does not exist" or "unable to open" etc. I tried looking for third party download sites but no success yet. I have apps that I would like to retrieve and in reinstall. Thanks.
    What OS are you on?

Might try using an Autoloader to reload the OS.
    10-16-17 02:53 PM
    OS10. my thanks to a related post from Bla1ze that pointed me to the appworld recovery tool. i was able to install through my PC and im back in business. just want to stay up and running till keyone finally - hopefully - comes to verizon and i can upgrade. thanks everyone for the help.
    10-17-17 05:27 PM
    For future reference the url scheme is
    appworld://
    and the link for the appworld is
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/1

Posted via CB10
    10-17-17 05:43 PM