There used to be SPB Financial, a financial manager apps on Windows Mobile back in the days. Can anyone recommend a similar app, paid or free for Blackberry or Android.
    03-09-16 11:55 AM
    There used to be SPB Financial, a financial manager apps on Windows Mobile back in the days. Can anyone recommend a similar app, paid or free for Blackberry or Android.
    I've never used SPB Financial so have no basis for comparison of it's feature set to other apps. If it's expense tracking, budgeting or basic financial management for BB10 I'd consider Quick Money, Money Plus or MyAccountant (all available in BBW).

If you're looking to integrate your data with your bank, etc though I'd consider the web based options like Mint (also has an android app) or BudgetSimple, something along those lines.
    Last edited by semime; 03-13-16 at 09:52 PM.
    03-09-16 02:13 PM
    Been using My Accountant for over a year. So far happy with its functionality. No integration with online banking though.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 05:55 AM
    used "Money Plus" for quite some time, easy to use for all quick and easy transaction and money management, but if you need a more advanced financial management, yes "My Accountant" is the way to go, provided you know how to do more than just getting an over view of you wallet.
    "My Accountant" is a full blown Account management app, very much recommended.

And well both App's are native and "built-for-Blackberry"!

Posted either via -Passport SQW100-1 or -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    03-13-16 01:57 PM