Right now there are not many choices. I just have the OEM holster, waiting for Seidio to make one for it, hopefully they do.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Not true!!!
    TETDED and PDAIR have a wide selection of cases,holsters and flip case for the classic!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 11:55 PM
    I ordered the OEM leather pouch for my Classic, should be here next week.

Sent from my lovely Classic on T Mobile USA
    01-04-15 06:31 AM
    Seidio just confirmed in one of my threads that they are making their Surface Case, Surface Case and holster combo, and Spring Clip (for naked devices) for the Classic, so just wait a little while and those will be available!! I love those holsters, used them for my Q10 and am so glad they are making them for the Classic now. :-)

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    01-04-15 11:31 AM
    For the Classic, I love using the phone naked and the OEM leather holster. It's a perfect fit and offers great protection when inside.

Posted from my Spongeberry Passport using CB10
    01-04-15 01:18 PM
    Has none of the major screen protector companies made a Classic screen protector? Like ZAGG for example.

I don't want a cheap BlackBerry screen protector. Any news on an aftermarket one?
    01-05-15 12:53 AM
    AmorSuit, Skinomi and IQ LiQuiShield all are making clear skin, full body protector sets for Classic. Bought mine on Ebay. Amazon has them too. I use that and the BlackBerry OEM logo'd leather sleeve. Combo allows naked looking phone and the BlackBerry leather sleeve gives a great, elegant touch and excellent device protection in the jacket or pants pocket or just looking cool as heck sitting on the table.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-15 07:47 AM
    I want the leather OEM pouch
    http://www.amazon.ca/BlackBerry-Clas...UvbUpU11230273

or
    The ultra jacket.
    http://www.amazon.ca/UltraJacket-Lig...UvbUpU11230273

Has anyone used the jacket before for another model?

But have never really used, always had a hardshell. Hoping Case-Mate comes out soon, as I've had them for my 9900, s3,s4,htc one. Simple, yet STRONG.

As for the screen protector, I hope Zagg comes out with the tempered glass screen or any screen for it. Does cost a bit more, but the lifetime warranty to you get with them is well worth it. Until those are available, what are some good options? Trying to avoid the anti-glare ones.
    Fastmarc likes this.
    01-05-15 08:12 AM
    Well I just installed the icarez screen protector. It was easy to install and clear. In fact I didn't realise how much the factor temporary protector was hiding the beauty of this screen until I took it off.
    01-06-15 01:51 PM
    I was looking at the OEM sleeve, but was wondering how bulky it would make it for fitting in the front pocket of my jeans. Without anything it slips nicely into it. I wish I was in a position to try it first.
    01-06-15 01:57 PM
    I was looking at the OEM sleeve, but was wondering how bulky it would make it for fitting in the front pocket of my jeans. Without anything it slips nicely into it. I wish I was in a position to try it first.
    agreed. I remember it for the 9900 and searching my place in case i have it. I remember it being a tad bulky, but can't fully remember. Hence why I was leaning towards the UltraJacket instead. If only they made more cases for BB.
    01-06-15 03:09 PM
    I want a crackberry crunk case....hello Bla1ze????
    01-06-15 07:42 PM
    I got screen protectors from amazon for $4
    Work great

Posted via CB10
    Bought Armorsuit on amazon very good quality comes complete with video instructions. Best screen protector I've purchased. Lifetime replacement

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Mr4aces; 01-07-15 at 05:17 AM.
    01-07-15 04:59 AM
37 12