Tried searching for the answer to this but couldn't find what I was looking for. Simple question: is there a setting that would allow me to open a link from an email in the browser or just leave the hub for whatever reason and then have that same email open and at the same place I left off when I come back to the hub? This morning I had to fill out info from an email into a form on a website and had to keep reopening the email and scrolling down every time I jumped back into the Hub. Please tell me it doesn't have to be like this....

Thanks in advance for the help!

Posted via CB10
    06-29-15 11:37 AM
    The hub leaves much to be desired imo in terms of productively multitasking standard work related items/tasks. I was much more productive with WebOS and it's stacking and multi card style of interface than the one focus as a time system like the hub... while BB10 I think is the best of the current choices it still has room for improvement.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-15 11:51 AM
    Yes, just swipe into the Hub instead of clicking or tapping the Hub icon. The Hub will stay at whatever screen you last left it. Clicking on the Hub app or the Hub icon in the bottom-left 'refreshes' the Hub to the main page. Just swipe into it with the Peek swipe or with the trackpad after minimizing whatever you were looking at after exiting the Hub.

From a Classic
    t.c.3 likes this.
    06-29-15 06:31 PM
    Yes, just swipe into the Hub instead of clicking or tapping the Hub icon. The Hub will stay at whatever screen you last left it. Clicking on the Hub app or the Hub icon in the bottom-left 'refreshes' the Hub to the main page. Just swipe into it with the Peek swipe or with the trackpad after minimizing whatever you were looking at after exiting the Hub.

From a Classic
    Boo-yah! Awesome thanks so much, Xenolock, this is fantastic news. This workhorse phone just got even better.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-15 07:02 PM
    I always thought it odd to have the "Peek" function into the Hub from anywhere in the OS, and yet still have the Hub icon. I have always stuffed it away in a folder along with the text message icon.

OP, happy to hear you have a renewed sense of productivity with your BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    06-29-15 08:03 PM