Sure a few are it's BB10, it has a PKB and if you are old and have shakey fingers like me you can actually use the keyboard, it comes with many built in apps you may only have to add a few if any, it is very solid and well built, the battery live for me is on average two days, the screen is bigger than my beloved 9810, it has no ads or spyware.
    OK, you've made some very good points, but sadly none of them can really help the OP since he wants his apps working and he has doubts about 3rd parties.
    05-14-16 02:16 AM
    Can you provide anything besides your passion, to prove your point that the OP should get a classic?
    If you haven't used or tried a Classic, it's Pointless for you to argue here because the OP will not benefit from your continued bashing of the device.

🔥 📶
    andy957 likes this.
    05-14-16 02:25 AM
    If you haven't used or tried a Classic, it's Pointless for you to argue here because the OP will not benefit from your continued bashing of the device.

🔥 📶
    And I'm sure you'll be pretty satisfied if the OP spends a couple hundred bucks buying a phone that is years old can't do anything he needs it to do.

Also I have used a classic, I personally think it definitely deserves a bashing.
    05-14-16 02:48 AM
    And I'm sure you'll be pretty satisfied if the OP spends a couple hundred bucks buying a phone that is years old can't do anything he needs it to do.

Also I have used a classic, I personally think it definitely deserves a bashing.
    That's great that you personally think that, but the OP obviously does not think that as they are considering buying the device and was simply asking people who use it (obviously not you) if the apps they use will be possibly with the phone. from what I could see most responses that follow are contain accurate information regarding the apps in question. Your just as bad as people who blindly defend the classic as you blindly bash it.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-16 08:28 AM
    OK, you've made some very good points, but sadly none of them can really help the OP since he wants his apps working and he has doubts about 3rd parties.
    I'm not his Daddy, he will have to make his own choices, I made mine. BB10 NO Android or iOS.
    05-14-16 11:49 PM
    Classic is an excellent phone, great battery, reception and multitasking abilities. Should have been available at launch to succeed the 9900/9930 series.
    05-15-16 12:58 AM
    Buy one. It's excellent. Learn the functions of the keyboard, track pad and tool belt and you'll be hooked. Slagman 5 has some really helpful hints and tips.

The newest member....Cobalt Classic
    Avenzuno likes this.
    05-18-16 12:00 AM
    Apps.....forget em..... typing texting emails.....dont even think,just buy. Hold the phone in your hand, youll feel the power

Posted via CB10
    You just described what my 9900 does.

*C5303
    05-18-16 12:13 AM
    It's been a few weeks since the OP last posted. I wonder if he still bothered getting the Classic.

*C5303
    05-18-16 12:18 AM
    For me, the simplicity of being able to reach into my pocket, taking out my classic, and using one hand to shoot out a text or email is priceless. With the passport, I have to worry about it bulging out of my pocket and worrying if it will fit into my next pair of jeans.
    I love blackberry, but the passport can be very cumbersome.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-16 12:01 PM
    Thanks for all the answers, I'm was a bit busy I couldn't check the site nor bought the classic yet. But I think I will buy it as soon as possible. Even if I don't like the phone I can still use it as an mp3 player. So yeah I think I will try my chances with the classic even though I still have doubts.
    06-16-16 12:50 AM
    I use the media player a lot it is easy to make playlists and it has a nice UI to it its real simple and I have the Google play Instagram installed not the BlackBerry world clients and it's the latest one with the new Black/white layout runs smooth, it's the absolute best for recieving emails, and the speaker is real loud too

Posted via CB10
    06-16-16 01:03 AM
    I can't speak for the OP but I've had a Z10 for a couple years and picked up a used classic this week and so far I am really liking it. the keyboard shortcuts are great ( although I havent memorized all of them) and since i got the AT&T version, wireless charging seems like precisely what I want with a phone. Sit down at my desk, throw it on a charger and I can see new notifications then pick it up as I leave.

From my Z10 i have a couple of NFC tags that toggled normal/silent and I used to tap it then pug in the usb to charge ( or I'd swap out the battery for a charged one). I was thinking of adding a tag onto the qi charger ( I have no idea if this will work) but long press q is just as, if not easier.

in the end if you like it keep it. if not find something else. its not like there are not lots of choices and no two people need any phone to do exactly the same thing.

I understand that this isn't the greatest phone on the market but for what I need a phone to do, a pkb and the hub is hard to beat. I could probably get used to a Priv or wait for the midrange android pkb phone. As for a media consumption device, I have enough of those already and as other have mentioned as a mp3 player its not too shabby.
    06-16-16 10:29 AM
63 123