I'm not sure in all of that, but by default my classic come with plastic screen protector, right? I use classic since 2016 or 2017, i don't remember, anyway i haven't replaced default screen protector yet. So basically, couple of questions

- if i gonna replace, just for any that blackberry store in my country has for classic? or there were better manufacturers?
    - if i still keep it... the main question i wanted to ask! So, you see, there are those micro scratch marks on protector all over the place, they are usually barely seen, but! I guess some sweat from fingers or something got inside them, so they "reflect" or something, which is especially easy to notice when you have white color on display (it's less noticable on darker images).

If i use microfiber cloth for cleaning it, i don't get any results (guess microfiber is good for actual glass of screen and not for that plastic thingie?), more like adding more scratches instead.

So, what's your experience on such? Idea of having to get replacement protectors is a bit "meh" considering how Classic is legacy and stock decrease more and more each year.
    11-03-18 05:32 PM
    I'm not sure in all of that, but by default my classic come with plastic screen protector, right? I use classic since 2016 or 2017, i don't remember, anyway i haven't replaced default screen protector yet. So basically, couple of questions

- if i gonna replace, just for any that blackberry store in my country has for classic? or there were better manufacturers?
    - if i still keep it... the main question i wanted to ask! So, you see, there are those micro scratch marks on protector all over the place, they are usually barely seen, but! I guess some sweat from fingers or something got inside them, so they "reflect" or something, which is especially easy to notice when you have white color on display (it's less noticable on darker images).

If i use microfiber cloth for cleaning it, i don't get any results (guess microfiber is good for actual glass of screen and not for that plastic thingie?), more like adding more scratches instead.

So, what's your experience on such? Idea of having to get replacement protectors is a bit "meh" considering how Classic is legacy and stock decrease more and more each year.
    I wouldn't even worry about any of that. Your Classic's screen is gonna last much longer than the OS it's running on. Just enjoy it as is but it will soon be time to move on, and when that time comes, a KEY2/KEY2 LE is the one to go for if you still want a keyboard
    11-03-18 07:14 PM
    Yeah, perhaps i ll catch up later. Though i see many reviews on key being unfavorable, but in the end its up to certain user experience.

Though as i said in other topic, i 1) miss golden era of 00s when nokia, siemens and sony ericcson were at peak with creative designs 2) i really dislike Android in comparison with BB10 and iOS, android 4.x at least - hopefully OS in key series more ergonomic
    11-09-18 03:06 PM
    I have an atFolix privacy screen protector, which also doesn't get finger prints on it. I like it, as finger prints bother me. Display is somewhat reduced, but I mainly use the phone for messaging so it doesn't bother me.

There are plenty of screen protector options out there, you should be able to find some good deals knowing that there is unsold stocks.

 Classic SQC100-2 I 10.3.2.2813
    11-12-18 03:12 PM