Guys I have used the passport for months now and i love it, but I always wanted to try the Classic. I research and ask about the Classic and finally I decided to try it my self. Now I have both phones.
    My question could be dum but I have the two phones active and when I got an email I got it in both phones, if I read it in one in the other one the notification red light is blinking and the message appears still as unread. So, is there any way that when I read it in one device in the other one goes as read it?
    04-21-15 11:05 PM
    What server type does your e-mail account use?
    04-22-15 10:02 AM
    I use gmail, outlook and hotmail
    04-22-15 01:30 PM
    It should eventually be marked as read on the other phone. I'd first make sure the sync time is the same on both devices for each email. It's the same as if you read it on your device and check your computer later, it's not new anymore. Just give it a little time.
    04-22-15 01:56 PM
    And this behavior is occurring for all three of your email accounts? If so this is a bit odd as the Gmail account should be set up for IMAP and the read status should propagate across all of your devices, and the same scenario for Outlook and Hotmail since they use Exchange ActiveSync which supports marking messages on the server as read.

What happens if you read a message on one of your devices and check your email on a computer, does the message still appear as unread? Likewise, if you mark a message as read on the computer does the status update on your devices correctly? What happens if you open the overflow menu (three dots in the bottom right hand corner of the screen) in the BlackBerry Hub and choose Refresh, does the status update properly?
    04-22-15 02:00 PM
    If I do it on the computer it doesn't show as unread on the phones only if I read it in one of the phones.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    04-22-15 10:02 PM
    If I do it on the computer it doesn't show as unread on the phones only if I read it in one of the phones.

Sorry, do you mean that when you mark a message as read on the computer it continues to show as unread on the phones?

If so, try removing the email accounts from the phones and re-adding them under Settings > Accounts. It's odd that messages are not being displayed as read consistently across devices as stated before both IMAP and Exchange ActiveSync support this as part of their standards and it sounds like there may be some sort of synchronization issue occurring.
    04-23-15 09:29 AM
    Actually I just realized that when I delete an email from my computer, the messages do not delete on my phones until I do the refresh manually.
    04-23-15 02:16 PM
    Actually I just realized that when I delete an email from my computer, the messages do not delete on my phones until I do the refresh manually.
    Is the "Use Push" option turned on for each of your email accounts under Settings > Accounts?
    04-23-15 05:02 PM
    Yes. Actually in both phones.
    04-23-15 06:39 PM
    Hit refresh on the phone or wait for the active sync.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 04:48 AM