I'm guessing the Q20 isn't going to be in their high end line, considering it's called the Classic. Is this a proper assumption?

If i'm reading right, specs aren't really going to change much from the Q10, just a slightly larger screen and possibly battery?
    03-20-14 01:48 AM
    I don't think so, the Q-series (previously known as Bold) is BlackBerry's crown jewel from all of its smartphone line-ups. I believe it will remain so, especially since John Chen has revealed he's releasing the Q20 not the Z-series. The next release will determine BlackBerry's fate, he knows his company can't afford to fool around anymore.
    Johberry likes this.
    03-20-14 01:55 AM
    3 row keyboard that looks nothing like the traditional one is fooling around. The standard bb keyboard with touch sensitive keys would have been fine, not removing the bottom row and making oit ugly.
    03-20-14 02:32 AM
    3 row keyboard that looks nothing like the traditional one is fooling around. The standard bb keyboard with touch sensitive keys would have been fine, not removing the bottom row and making oit ugly.
    they haven't even said anything about form factor and design yet... no one said anything about a 3 row keyboard or a touch sensitive one, it's all speculation at this point

Posted via CB10 for BlackBerry Q10
    03-20-14 08:58 AM
    I'm guessing the Q20 isn't going to be in their high end line, considering it's called the Classic. Is this a proper assumption?

If i'm reading right, specs aren't really going to change much from the Q10, just a slightly larger screen and possibly battery?
    Um, no, the "Classic" name is simply talking about having the exterior features of the old phones. The hardware will definitely be upgraded. Don't just read the title, read the whole press release and you won't have this kind of confusion...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    03-20-14 03:29 PM
    It doesn't matter if it's pretty or not, but it does matter that the 3 row keyboard with no symbols printed on them makes it a lot less efficient to type with. Hopefully they don't go with that in the Q20. Leave it for the next non-classic qwerty so people who care more about "newer must be cooler" would buy into it...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    03-20-14 03:30 PM