Hi. Big BB fan, currently on Q10. I miss the trackpad etc., so when I read about Q20, I want one.

My questions:
    1. My current Q10 has a HW issue, restarts when placed on the table unless I do it very softly. No warranty I can use. So I want a Q20 as soon as I can get it. But living in Denmark, I've in the past had to wait for Nordic keyboard version. however the yellow arrow and , and doesn't work in Q10, so I use te automatic text correction, and holding the key in until I get the 6-8 possible replacement letters on the screen. The question is: Does non-Nordic models, e.g. the US market ones, also include spelling check and correction in Danish?

2. A great thing going from my Torch to Q10 was that emails now work without the for me very costly Enterprise way, I read about Q20 going back to Torch SW?!? Question: Can I on the Q20 get my emails without needing Enterprise service from my service provider?

(Question 3, when is the Q20 available?)
    05-02-14 02:21 AM
    Hi. Big BB fan, currently on Q10. I miss the trackpad etc., so when I read about Q20, I want one.

My questions:
    1. My current Q10 has a HW issue, restarts when placed on the table unless I do it very softly. No warranty I can use. So I want a Q20 as soon as I can get it. But living in Denmark, I've in the past had to wait for Nordic keyboard version. however the yellow arrow and , and doesn't work in Q10, so I use te automatic text correction, and holding the key in until I get the 6-8 possible replacement letters on the screen. The question is: Does non-Nordic models, e.g. the US market ones, also include spelling check and correction in Danish?

2. A great thing going from my Torch to Q10 was that emails now work without the for me very costly Enterprise way, I read about Q20 going back to Torch SW?!? Question: Can I on the Q20 get my emails without needing Enterprise service from my service provider?

Do this, take a post-it note, fold it in half with the sticky side out, stick it to the inside, make sure not to get in the way of the nfc contacts. Close the battery door, and see if that helps the restart issue.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Elite1, moody and djdosage like this.
    05-02-14 02:30 AM
    1. Why do you have no warranty coverage? Is it over a year old?

Can't offer any advice on Nordic keyboard questions, sorry.

2. Do you mean BIS, as in needing a BlackBerry-specific data plan? Well whatever you meant, no its not true. No email formatting or network structure is returning to how things were on legacy BBOS.

3. No release date yet for Classic.
    05-02-14 02:33 AM
    No, BlackBerry classic will use BlackBerry 10 OS( same with q10) not any kind of BBOS software so no worries about enterprise service

Posted with my beautiful white z10! STL100-2 VodafoneGR
    Mr4aces likes this.
    05-02-14 08:28 AM
    You can have autocorrection in up to 3 languages on any device in bb10. Danish is one of the languages available, regardless of the keyboard you have.

The Q20 will run on a similar operating system (just a newer version) and so your emails will function the same way.

No one knows when it will release.

Posted on my Q10
    05-04-14 04:23 PM

My questions:

Hi. The hardware issue is a bad battery. Trust me. It's not nice and snug so it moves when you put it down. Your carrier knows or should know of this and will warranty you a new battery. If you want to test, place a business card between the battery and the cover. It will likely go away.

@kmcooley | Channel: C00219967
    05-04-14 04:59 PM
    Do this, take a post-it note, fold it in half with the sticky side out, stick it to the inside, make sure not to get in the way of the nfc contacts. Close the battery door, and see if that helps the restart issue.

A folded half of a business card or index card paper works better.
    05-06-14 09:21 PM
    A folded half of a business card or index card paper works better.
    Not for me, anything more than regular paper will make the battery door bulge and it will not sit flat on the table...

05-06-14 09:34 PM

3. No release date yet for Classic.
    Hello,
    This might be the wrong thread, but do you have any idea about the hardware specs? I am putting my 4 upgrades on hold but once l know I can plan my purchases.

Ty
    05-07-14 01:12 PM
    The Q20 will not be released till 2015

Posted via CB10
    05-11-14 07:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    Not sure where you heard that from, but it's been stated the scheduled release for the Q20/Classic is Nov 2014

Posted via CB10
    Atmarix likes this.
    05-11-14 08:15 PM
    your source?
    Posted via CB10
    05-11-14 10:18 PM
    Damn was hoping September 2014

Q10 with Telus on 10.2.1.2941
    05-11-14 10:30 PM
    November of 2014? Figures. SMH.
    05-12-14 07:59 PM