Bought mine this morning, none on display and clerk had no clue. Paid $50 and kept my unlimited data plan.
    02-20-15 01:38 PM
    The only place I've seen PMA wireless charging mentioned is on the AT&T Premier store under Features.

Purchased from AT&T!-classic.jpg
    02-20-15 01:54 PM
    The only place I've seen PMA wireless charging mentioned is on the AT&T Premier store under Features.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	classic.jpg 
Views:	1171 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	335287
    Agree, would be nice for someone to confirm it... nothing on the personal site about it.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=uRRmliKD
    02-20-15 02:00 PM
    Went to the ATT store in San Antonio 1604 & Bandera and they dont have either and the dork said he didnt think they would be getting since BB was not popular i Had my Beast Z30 in hand and he kept asking for my number if they get them I just turned and said no thanks and walked out.

Amazing
    02-20-15 02:33 PM
    Does someone know where to buy a Powermat? They don't carry them at Best Buy anymore, and I've checked Radio Shack.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 02:33 PM
    Does someone know where to buy a Powermat? They don't carry them at Best Buy anymore, and I've checked Radio Shack.

Posted via CB10
    Amazon,

do me a favor and stick a magnet under your phone to see if it works as i described in my previous post. Thanks
    02-20-15 02:43 PM
    Amazon,

do me a favor and stick a magnet under your phone to see if it works as i described in my previous post. Thanks
    Just got home and tried it - it is magnetic on the back.

Posted via CB10
    LoneStarRed likes this.
    02-20-15 03:10 PM
    Just got home and tried it - it is magnetic on the back.

Posted via CB10
    Fantastic thanks, that should be good enough confirmation it is pma capable.
    02-20-15 03:15 PM
    Went to what is considered a "larger store" in Fremont, CA this morning at 11:00AM PST... Classic was sold out. Went to a smaller store in Milpitas, CA and picked one of the last two remaining. Other one was being "held" for someone already.. just an FYI. The phone is a beauty.
    02-20-15 03:46 PM
    Went to what is considered a "larger store" in Fremont, CA this morning at 11:00AM PST... Classic was sold out. Went to a smaller store in Milpitas, CA and picked one of the last two remaining. Other one was being "held" for someone already.. just an FYI. The phone is a beauty.
    That is good news.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    02-20-15 04:10 PM
    Ordered mine online. AT&T offers 12 months same as cash. The NEXT 12 plan is $21 per month for 12 months, the phone is $419.99 if bought outright. Still locked into a 2-year contract, but at least I am not paying a for a subsidy for longer than I have to.
    The NEXT 12 plan is actually for 20 months. You can upgrade after 12 though.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 04:26 PM
    I just picked my Classic up from the ATT store in Doylestown, PA.

They only had one on hand.
    02-20-15 04:33 PM
    It shipped! It's currently waiting on the tarmac at DFW airport, maybe this is why there aren't any in Texas
    02-20-15 05:53 PM
    Went to my local AT&T store (central Illinois) this morning to pick up the Classic. The salesperson really thought I'd be more interested in one of their Samsung phones, but after I told him I was only interested in the Blackberry Classic he went to the back to get it. While he was gone I looked around and there were no demos of the Passport or Classic on the sales floor. Guy had a lot of trouble with the sim card and knew nothing about Blackberry (even had trouble unboxing it complained about it not "flipping open") but eventually I had my phone. Back at the office I noticed the sim slot cover that he was having issues with was not flush and seemed to be wedged in there, so I stopped by the store a few hours later. Completely different experience. Young guy came over, I explained the problem and he said he knew exactly what was wrong since he had just sold a Classic and would take care of it. When I gave him my phone he looked at it and said, "These are great phones. Have you seen the Passport?" He then took me over to the display area where they had both the Classic and the Passport out, which was great to see. He talked up both phones and knew what he was talking about. After dealing with Mr. Samsung that morning it was nice to see a salesperson who was excited about the Blackberry phones and that the store seemed to be actively promoting them. A few minutes later he had my sim card back in and the cover flush. Oh, and the phone is terrific.
    02-20-15 08:24 PM
    It definitely includes pma.

http://us.blackberry.com/smartphones.../overview.html

Purchased from AT&T!-img_20150220_214840.png
    Purchased from AT&T!-img_20150220_214846.png

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 08:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    Amazon is the only place I have found them so far.....not a lot of variety either

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 08:50 PM
    Actually, just read the manual and BlackBerry Passport supports BOTH Qi and powermat wireless charging, that's pretty awesome

Attachment 335419

I uploaded a video of it working with a Qi charger for the doubters.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 09:09 PM
    Actually, just read the manual and BlackBerry Passport supports BOTH Qi and powermat wireless charging, that's pretty awesome

Attachment 335419

Posted via CB10
    Dang we don't have that feature on PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2267
    Lol
    02-20-15 09:52 PM
    I can confirm it has pma and the beauty is the 1c charger is 850mAh which is the same as powermats i used on my 9700. I also ordered some new powermats which im sure will be same rating.
    02-20-15 11:01 PM

Attachment 335419

Posted via CB10
    Only Passport? So the Classic is only PMA? Does it heat up your phone to charge it that way?

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    02-21-15 12:50 AM
    Only Passport? So the Classic is only PMA? Does it heat up your phone to charge it that way?

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    I looked in the documentation included with my Classic and it says that it is BOTH Qi and PMA certified. Awesome news!!

Posted via CB10
    Trist, Xenolock and Howdizzle like this.
    02-22-15 08:36 PM
    I looked in the documentation included with my Classic and it says that it is BOTH Qi and PMA certified. Awesome news!!

Posted via CB10
    I would be very interested in seeing if either Qi or PMA charging works. Could you please post again once you've confirmed it?

From a Z30
    02-23-15 01:48 AM
    Went to the local AT&T store in Orlando yesterday to play with the demos. I had my mind set on the Classic but now I'm torn between the Passport and Classic. They were both on display but the Classic was dead. I took the charger from the Passport and put it on the Classic. I like the larger screen on the Passport but not sure about the keyboard. I have a Q10 now and I'm not sure I could get use to the Passport keyboard. As for the Classic, I loved everything about it. Such a hard choice.

Posted via my At&t Q10

Attachment 336276
    Attachment 336277
    02-23-15 11:15 AM
    NYC at 65th Street - they had only 2 Classics on Friday and I bought the last one. They had only 2 Passports and they were both still available today. ATT sales folks knew NOTHING about the phone and did not have any accessories (BB pocket) except for generic cases. Did not know the phones had magnetic shut off. Did not know that they support wireless charging. Really sad.
    02-23-15 12:11 PM
    Went to my local AT&T store (central Illinois) this morning to pick up the Classic. The salesperson really thought I'd be more interested in one of their Samsung phones, but after I told him I was only interested in the Blackberry Classic he went to the back to get it. While he was gone I looked around and there were no demos of the Passport or Classic on the sales floor. Guy had a lot of trouble with the sim card and knew nothing about Blackberry (even had trouble unboxing it complained about it not "flipping open") but eventually I had my phone. Back at the office I noticed the sim slot cover that he was having issues with was not flush and seemed to be wedged in there, so I stopped by the store a few hours later. Completely different experience. Young guy came over, I explained the problem and he said he knew exactly what was wrong since he had just sold a Classic and would take care of it. When I gave him my phone he looked at it and said, "These are great phones. Have you seen the Passport?" He then took me over to the display area where they had both the Classic and the Passport out, which was great to see. He talked up both phones and knew what he was talking about. After dealing with Mr. Samsung that morning it was nice to see a salesperson who was excited about the Blackberry phones and that the store seemed to be actively promoting them. A few minutes later he had my sim card back in and the cover flush. Oh, and the phone is terrific.
    so what was wrong with how it was inserted
    02-23-15 01:51 PM
57 123