Has anyone heard what has happened to the role out of the colored BlackBerry Classis'?

Posted via CB10
    whattiger likes this.
    04-15-15 11:43 AM
    Nope. BlackBerry has scrubbed all their previous release date mentions from the internet.
    04-15-15 11:54 AM
    The red one was never officially planned by the way, I think it was a mock-up by DHabkirk.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 12:54 PM
    Blackberry is probably keeping these when the sales momentum with the black one fades a little.

No need to build up unnecessary inventories.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 02:05 PM
    Welcome to blackberry! Where all your wants and dreams are shattered by below average products and broken promises, all in the name of a keyboard.

It's funny, I suffer with the horrid Bold 9930 browser and app support for years, while waiting for the Blue classic, which will probably never come, all so that I can keep a physical keyboard/trackpad on a phone that is pretty much vastly inferior to any Android or Apple phone ever made.

I guess that makes me a dummy.
    double_fault and phuoc like this.
    04-15-15 02:07 PM
    Blackberry is probably keeping these when the sales momentum with the black one fades a little.

No need to build up unnecessary inventories.
    Or the black one is not selling enough to warrant introducing additional colors.
    04-15-15 02:17 PM
    They should have initially released a white alongside the black model, just like Samsung and Apple do. Not sure why they wait and then try to figure out how to do it.
    jas1978 likes this.
    04-15-15 02:19 PM
    Or the black one is not selling enough to warrant introducing additional colors.
    I don't think the company is that amateur to finalize a design, present it and cancel it. We are talking about a new BlackBerry with a new management.

Most likely the production has already started in small batches.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 02:29 PM
    Welcome to blackberry! Where all your wants and dreams are shattered by below average products and broken promises, all in the name of a keyboard.

It's funny, I suffer with the horrid Bold 9930 browser and app support for years, while waiting for the Blue classic, which will probably never come, all so that I can keep a physical keyboard/trackpad on a phone that is pretty much vastly inferior to any Android or Apple phone ever made.

I guess that makes me a dummy.
    I'm pretty sure the underlined statement is false
    04-15-15 02:33 PM
    Yes, I am thinking the same thing. Luring customers just only with more colors...do no think is so simple.

Black for me is classy and elegant.

My wife would like white one.

From my Classic
    04-15-15 03:11 PM
    Was just wondering this myself, was waiting on the blue classic to arrive currently on the Q10 would be nice to switch the style a little bit. Wondering if I should wait or go ahead and get the classic in black
    04-19-15 11:46 AM
    I'm patiently waiting for the bronze. Tried to wait until it was available, but couldn't and bought a black one from Amazon (best decision I've ever made. LOVE this phone. Best yet after 7 years and owning most models).

If and when the bronze is available, it's mine.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    04-19-15 07:23 PM
    Still waiting for the white, the delay caused us to by a 9 series bold thinking it was just around the corner... As our old one died well, fell apart.. Starting to get annoyed is an understatement. Debating on getting a white q and just accepting the lack belt and being annoyed Everytime to hang up a call select txt etc like on my q ... The classic is for my gf. She keeps asking, and eye rolling and said, bb will never learn or get it right will they...
    04-19-15 07:31 PM
    Colored BlackBerry Classic are mentionned again in this post from the official blog: http://blogs.blackberry.com/2015/04/...-red-passport/

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 10:03 AM
    Colored BlackBerry Classic are mentionned again in this post from the official blog: [

Posted via CB10
    Yes, and it does so by referencing an article that was filled with bold faced lies. Stating the White would be released by the end of March, and the Bronze/Blue by the end of April.

2/3rds through April and we don't have the Bronze/Blue, or even the White.

All I'm waiting for now is the blog post that says:

"The black classic sold like dog ****, so we have decided to indefinitely suspend the role out of the colored classics until the demand is there."

Which will be never...
    04-20-15 12:14 PM
    "The black classic sold like dog ****
    Chen has stated that the Classic is outselling the passport.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Tab 4
    04-20-15 02:13 PM
    The story of BlackBerry come up with a great idea for a device. Then gimp it with a cost cutting business decision.

I bought a 9810 instead of the 9900 I really wanted because the bold had a fixed focus camera.

I bought a z10 instead of a q10 because of no tool belt.

I am about to pull the trigger on a z30 instead of a classic I really want because the classic has the same guts as my two year old z10.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 02:25 PM
    Well they released the Blue (cobalt) classic on shop BlackBerry but alas I'm on Verizon so still can't partake

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 09:52 PM