Hi,

So my brother loves his samsung (i have the passport)
    I persuaded him while he was out shopping to try the classic. I'm in the UK and he was at trafford center.
    He went to every phone shop and not ONE retailer sells the classic even when such retailers as o2 and carphone warehouse sell it online.
    A few shops he went in to started laughing at him saying why you want one of them for.
    Needless to say he kinda put off by it now.
    He can buy it online but even then he physically can't see it before he buys it...
    Shocked at why he couldn't find one!

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 06:18 PM
    It is quite unfortunate, I would always want to try one out before buying
    01-26-15 06:24 PM
    Yep. Can't get one anywhere n the UK, Selfridges aside....and the nearest one is hundreds of miles from where I live.

Went to Carphone Warehouse yesterday, said there were no Classics in stock or in the warehouse as they had all been recalled.
    03-10-15 05:07 AM
    This is dire. I had no idea it was that bad. I'm a UK Classic owner, but pre-ordered mine through BlackBerry when it first became available. Received it in December. It's shocking that none of the phone retailers stock them. They really are the underdog!

Posted via BlackBerry Classic (10.3.1.2267)
    03-10-15 07:04 AM
    This is dire. I had no idea it was that bad. I'm a UK Classic owner, but pre-ordered mine through BlackBerry when it first became available. Received it in December. It's shocking that none of the phone retailers stock them. They really are the underdog!

Posted via BlackBerry Classic (10.3.1.2267)
    Yep, it really is that bad. Virtually zero presence on the UK high street is a major problem.

I'm about to change to a sim only contract. The problem is I haven't really got �330 disposable to get a classic outright. I've always had a phone on contract.
    03-11-15 04:44 AM