BlackBerry clasic running

Hi, so i've begun having serious issues with my adroid player. After updating the Amazon App market I could no longer uninstall anroid apps or access their corresponding files. they're now completely encrypted (even though I have always had encryption turned off). As a linux user, i've tried running developer mode and accessing my phone's storage though my computer... the androind app files are still unacessable; either invissable or 'invalid'. Trying to uninstall apps though any means causes them to crash. "Uninstalled" apps won't show up on the BlackBerry desktop, but are accessable and operational though market or other task-managing apps. This means that they are STILL COMPLETLY THERE. It cannot be a filesystem problem. Using ANY android app is taking far more processing power than usual in the past... my phone gets quite warm and drains power fast. I've tried updating app market; it says there's an update avalable but it won't show up in market. There are no OS updates avalable for my phone.

I need to be able to fix this problem; my phone is almost out of hard drive space and soon won't be able to boot.
    03-29-16 08:10 PM
    Your dealing with a very well documented error in the 2836 android runtime. Quick fix is to go to BBW and download the "android for BlackBerry runtime" patch.

Don't open after install..simply reboot device.

Link to patch is at bottom of bulletin.

Unable to uninstall Android applications after updating to BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3.2
    03-30-16 11:17 AM
    I've looked though this all pretty carefully. there's no support for the classic on any of the utilities given. Blackberry its self has done absolutely nothing to fix this. The only way i can see to fix it is to gait root access from an external machine and literally delete the app files.

also, half the links posted anywhere have been taken down. seems BB doesn't want us solving this problem.

so, if anybody has a way to do that, or any way to flash an older os to a classic (and not a z10 or passport) that'd be nice~
    05-20-16 02:05 AM