I have been using this account since the very beginning without not any problem. But recently I have constantly been up and down on this email account indicating a massage as "your account is no longer synchronized with your device....". Wondering what's happening. Please help!
    03-23-15 07:38 PM
    Make sure the security certificate is current. I'm using ActiveSynch and it's working flawlessly
    03-23-15 08:45 PM
    If the connectivity problems persist, you might consider deleting the account and then re-adding it. I solved iCloud connectivity issues with my old Q10 that way.
    03-23-15 09:15 PM
    I used to see this issue on my BlackBerry Z10 with the e-mail for my former employer, who had their mail hosted through Microsoft with Office 365. It would happen almost every other night, and turned out to be an issue with maintenance that was being performed which would cause the server to respond with an error code when the device tried to connect to the server, and I would wind up having to re-input my password every time this happened in order to start receiving e-mail again.

I'm not sure if this is the same in your case however, but it's a possibility. I would try removing and re-adding the account to your phone again as rambo47 suggested, and even perform a hard reset (hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, ignoring the shutdown prompt and BlackBerry logo up until you see the device restarting). This has been reported to resolve issues like this as well.
    03-24-15 08:04 AM