I've used a Priv for almost a year and I'm reverting to BB10 which I happily used with a Q10. The Priv is too big for me (and typing is a less pleasant experience for me)!

What's the best way to transfer files, contacts etc from the Android Priv to the Classic I've acquired?
    rayporsche likes this.
    10-27-17 01:39 AM
    Use the "Device Switch" App on your Priv. It works fine! If it is not on your Classic download from BlackBerry World.
    10-27-17 08:43 AM
    How is the switch? I'm thinking of getting a Classic 100 euros and i am using a PRIV now.
    10-28-17 06:12 PM
    Depending on how many contacts you have, a sim card should hold around 100, for files SD card or cloud.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-17 06:47 PM
    Priv had been a disasterous experience for me. I couldn't stand it's terrible battery life, brutal heating and sluggish performance. I have never ever fallen so short about any phone (not even about the ultimate failure called Sony Xperia Acro S). In case you don't need to use apps, Classic is still fine phone.

Posted via CB10 using my  Q10!
    11-03-17 01:46 PM
    probably the same case with me while I moved from keyone to classic and I feel bb10 is much better suited for BlackBerry and android may not provide that kind of seamless that bb10 provides! sad but true!

Posted via CB10
    11-04-17 08:46 AM
    probably the same case with me while I moved from keyone to classic and I feel bb10 is much better suited for BlackBerry and android may not provide that kind of seamless that bb10 provides! sad but true!

Posted via CB10
    Surprised to see this! What was so wrong about your Keyone? I faced some issues with closing apps in the background, but I believe this is solved with 4GB ram in the black K1! One thing is seamless and pleasure to use (BB10 wins all the way!), but general usability is getting close to zero (as almost all third party services stopped working recently). Good for you anyway!

11-04-17 03:34 PM
    Surprised to see this! What was so wrong about your Keyone? I faced some issues with closing apps in the background, but I believe this is solved with 4GB ram in the black K1! One thing is seamless and pleasure to use (BB10 wins all the way!), but general usability is getting close to zero (as almost all third party services stopped working recently). Good for you anyway!

There are some of us who don't use third party services. Once or twice a week I need an app that's not built in to BB10. The rest of the time, BB10 beats Android for usability for me.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    11-04-17 03:38 PM
    There are some of us who don't use third party services. Once or twice a week I need an app that's not built in to BB10. The rest of the time, BB10 beats Android for usability for me.

I wish I could "afford" not to use them as you. Good for you, maybe even sort of envy here, man! :-)

11-04-17 03:43 PM
    I wish I could "afford" not to use them as you. Good for you, maybe even sort of envy here, man! :-)

Well, I carry a laptop with me 90% of the time, so I mostly use the phone for email/messaging, music, and reading.

11-04-17 03:47 PM