Tell us your stories, what do you love in your classic besides the keyboard? was there a time the classic helped you?
    07-31-16 01:13 AM
    This is a dangerous zone,i hope I will keep my mind and soul clean nfalling in love with an object it's not a healthy thing lol

Via classic
    07-31-16 09:17 AM
    Tool belt, don't need to touch screen so much, size factor is very good and of course BB10... does all I need it to do... :-)

Posted via CB10
    07-31-16 01:12 PM
    I was at a training for work and my manager kind of called me out for using a BlackBerry. I laughed it off because it doesn't bother me. Later in the day we got an email requesting a doc from one of our sales people. As he was unsuccessfully trying to attach the document to send the email (using his iPhone), in front of everyone, I told him my BlackBerry already took care of it. He cursed a little and yelled at his phone. Ha!!

The main reason I use a BlackBerry. It does all the basic functions I need for business, very well.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-16 01:35 AM
    Simple effective story - at a Bar, and am able to respond to emails/texts, navigate to photos, other messages, etc - all on one hand, while holding a Beer in the other!
    You'll be surprised how many people get shocked/amazed at that!

(...oh and also the looks on people's faces on buses/trains when you've mastered the keyboard that you're able to type without even looking down on your phone, and still hold a normal conversation!)

Follow Me @OMGitsRLR - Posted via My Awesome BlackBerry Classic
    08-01-16 08:02 AM
    Having both the phone app and the HUB one step away always. Got to love it.
    08-01-16 12:30 PM
    Battery life! I travel constantly with my Blackberry as my primary phone and an iPhone as a secondary. My Classic runs for three days without needing to charge. The thing is an absolute tank. I use it wayyy more than my iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-16 12:40 PM
    Simple effective story - at a Bar, and am able to respond to emails/texts, navigate to photos, other messages, etc - all on one hand, while holding a Beer in the other!
    You'll be surprised how many people get shocked/amazed at that!

(...oh and also the looks on people's faces on buses/trains when you've mastered the keyboard that you're able to type without even looking down on your phone, and still hold a normal conversation!)

Follow Me @OMGitsRLR - Posted via My Awesome BlackBerry Classic
    OK, now that is valuable!

Posted via CB10
    08-01-16 04:12 PM