Attachment 348245

Posted via CB10
    very hazy click but still thanks for uploading thee pic. same question to u... r u facing any issues with ur classic...hardware or software ?

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 12:43 AM
    very hazy click but still thanks for uploading thee pic. same question to u... r u facing any issues with ur classic...hardware or software ?

Posted via CB10
    Preeti man, you finally need to chill out and make up your mind regarding your device. If it keeps going on like that, we'll still see you in six months still asking about other people's Classic problems while the time to your's fixed is running out.

There always will be the majority of devices out there which have no problems and a number, which seems rather high, of problematic devices. You have just your two choices after all: Keep your device and keep being annoyed and confused about it's faults or finally try to get it replaced. The worst thing which happens is they refuse to replace/fix it, in which case you can either keep that Classic anyways or try more pressure.
    Or you get back a new device which might be perfect or might be worse, if the latter is the case, do it again.

But, no offense here, lingering around on CrackBerry and keep asking for advice while you never take it anyways just won't make your problems disappear. Your Classic seems to be flawed, we can't do anything to fix it and it is up to you.

Posted via CB10
    Greened, hplovecraft and KR2013 like this.
    04-20-15 03:36 AM
    Preeti man, you finally need to chill out and make up your mind regarding your device. If it keeps going on like that, we'll still see you in six months still asking about other people's Classic problems while the time to your's fixed is running out.

There always will be the majority of devices out there which have no problems and a number, which seems rather high, of problematic devices. You have just your two choices after all: Keep your device and keep being annoyed and confused about it's faults or finally try to get it replaced. The worst thing which happens is they refuse to replace/fix it, in which case you can either keep that Classic anyways or try more pressure.
    Or you get back a new device which might be perfect or might be worse, if the latter is the case, do it again.

But, no offense here, lingering around on CrackBerry and keep asking for advice while you never take it anyways just won't make your problems disappear. Your Classic seems to be flawed, we can't do anything to fix it and it is up to you.

Posted via CB10
    u r right perhaps....but am not just lingering on CB to find out if others r facing such issues,i have also posted some questions regarding the SW issues too...and I agree with u to an extent...but is there anything wrong if I ask people here using the same model to know if they too r sailing on the same boat ? it makes u feel lil relieved that it's not just u but others too who r facing these issues and u get an idea about upto how much u can put up with those issues....U have been very kind and patient with my queries I must say...thanks for all ur support...and for ur information,i am not a MAN

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 03:59 AM

Posted via CB10
    I have had mine since launch day.. No hardware, some initial software with contacts and FaceBook some of the apk software lag.

I just loaded 10.3.2.500 OS dont know about the new OS yet.

BTW That pic was take with my 9900
    04-20-15 03:59 AM
    will be waiting... r u too feeling that some keys on classic feel week and loose ? r u facing any doube typing issues ?

Posted via CB10
    Preeti why you are highlighting an issue which is very rare!

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 04:25 AM
    Preeti why you are highlighting an issue which is very rare!

Posted via CB10
    I also have some weak keys on my toolbelt and have seen several other posts on the issue. I wouldn't call it rare.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 05:14 AM
    I also have some weak keys on my toolbelt and have seen several other posts on the issue. I wouldn't call it rare.

Posted via CB10
    thanks for stating the fact...I am not against BB...just sharing what all am experiencing.

Posted via CB10
    NikoB82 likes this.
    04-20-15 05:31 AM
    A promised:

post the pics of your classic.-img_00000013.jpg

Posted via my awesome Classic
    rayporsche likes this.
    04-20-15 08:45 AM
    great click do u face any issues with ur classic ?

Posted via CB10
    No I don't have any problems with mine. There is I little bit of light that comes through from the top of the space bar. But nothing I can't live with.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 08:52 AM
    A promised:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000013.jpg 
Views:	1376 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	348415

classy fone with classy watch,classy car and a beautiful location thanks for keepinh ur promise

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 02:23 PM
    classy fone with classy watch,classy car and a beautiful location thanks for keepinh ur promise

Posted via CB10
    You're welcome

Photo made very "save" with the BlackBerry PlayBook

04-20-15 02:53 PM
    You're welcome

Photo made very "save" with the BlackBerry PlayBook

I don't get u ?

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 01:04 AM
    I don't get u ?

Posted via CB10
    I think he ment "safe". He safely took the photo in his car while driving.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 01:14 AM
    I think he ment "safe". He safely took the photo in his car while driving.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly!!

04-21-15 03:09 AM
    u r right perhaps....but am not just lingering on CB to find out if others r facing such issues,i have also posted some questions regarding the SW issues too...and I agree with u to an extent...but is there anything wrong if I ask people here using the same model to know if they too r sailing on the same boat ? it makes u feel lil relieved that it's not just u but others too who r facing these issues and u get an idea about upto how much u can put up with those issues....U have been very kind and patient with my queries I must say...thanks for all ur support...and for ur information,i am not a MAN

Posted via CB10
    Sorry there, I didn't know you were female, lol. Anyways, there of course is nothing wrong with that, but seeing you keep wondering about issues and problems in multiple threads while still not taking action is kind of sad, you either do or you don't after gathering enough info.

While I am at it, I am in fact in a similar boat with you, I am also heavily thinking about sending back my Classic. Wouldn't be an issue either, since I still have my Passport laying around here to use for the many weeks till the new Classic arrived. Yet I am also kind of worried the replacement might have worse issues. Don't want to sugar coat it here, but after 15 years now of owning cell phones, BlackBerry by far offered the worst consistent build quality of all the manufacturers I've owned. In fact if it wouldn't be for the keyboard, their general design and the decent OS, I would've left BlackBerry a year ago already due to their ****ty quality control.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 04:06 AM
    I think I like that car more than the classic. Lol

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 06:14 AM
    Sorry there, I didn't know you were female, lol. Anyways, there of course is nothing wrong with that, but seeing you keep wondering about issues and problems in multiple threads while still not taking action is kind of sad, you either do or you don't after gathering enough info.

While I am at it, I am in fact in a similar boat with you, I am also heavily thinking about sending back my Classic. Wouldn't be an issue either, since I still have my Passport laying around here to use for the many weeks till the new Classic arrived. Yet I am also kind of worried the replacement might have worse issues. Don't want to sugar coat it here, but after 15 years now of owning cell phones, BlackBerry by far offered the worst consistent build quality of all the manufacturers I've owned. In fact if it wouldn't be for the keyboard, their general design and the decent OS, I would've left BlackBerry a year ago already due to their ****ty quality control.

Posted via CB10
    now that came as a surprise that u too r sailing on the same boat as mine someone as knowledgeable as u abt BB is also in two minds abt sending it back or keeping it makes me feel bit relieved to be honest ..... today I went to a mall ..... too far away from my place as only 2 3 stores r keeping BB classic on display in my city since very few percentage of people use BB these days ..... so I took out some time and went to that particular mall just to have a look at their classic and I felt that the classic they had on display was perfect with no abnormal sort of gap,it almost felt joint and the keys felt sturdy as well ..... that kinda made me feel sad if I was sure abt the good service of BB, I would definitely have gone for a replacement....btw, what issues r u facing with ur classic ? same as mine ?

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 09:20 AM
    My classic
    post the pics of your classic.-img_20150422_161110636.jpg

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 08:53 AM
    Your Classic: The remote or the phone??

04-24-15 02:08 PM
    Your Classic: The remote or the phone??

lol good one

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 02:19 PM
    Haha yeah my classic

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 02:33 PM
    Lol...

04-24-15 02:41 PM
    here comes the helping hand!
    04-24-15 05:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    here comes the helping hand!
    04-24-15 05:14 PM
    My Classic
    post the pics of your classic.-img_0101.jpg

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 05:35 PM
99 1234