Hi everyone, I've used BB in the past and the new classic looks great. I have a few concerns and some I've already found answers too. Most of the apps I use I found on Amazon App Store. I've heard of an app called snap to get APKs from but can't seem to find it. One big thing is my music. I'm heavily integrated in Apple ecosystem. How do I go about getting my iTunes music on the classic? Is it possible to link my iCloud calendar and contacts to the classic so it will update across other devices? I know androids have a work around I'm just curious about BB.

Thanks
    02-24-15 03:13 PM
    Blackberry Link, syncing program, sees your iTunes and all you do is copy to your BB and done. iTunes will still manage the music on your local machine. I am sure someone else might give you advice too.
    02-24-15 04:16 PM
    Hi everyone, I've used BB in the past and the new classic looks great. I have a few concerns and some I've already found answers too. Most of the apps I use I found on Amazon App Store. I've heard of an app called snap to get APKs from but can't seem to find it. One big thing is my music. I'm heavily integrated in Apple ecosystem. How do I go about getting my iTunes music on the classic? Is it possible to link my iCloud calendar and contacts to the classic so it will update across other devices? I know androids have a work around I'm just curious about BB.

Thanks
    iCloud calendar, contacts and email works with BB10.
    02-24-15 04:19 PM
    If your using a classic the Amazon app store is on the device out of the box. No need for Snap.

Posted with the unbeaten Keyboard of the BlackBerry!
    02-24-15 08:06 PM
    You won't find Snap on Blackberry world, it's a quick google search to download it, and then sideload it onto your phone. Once you've done that sideloading once, that's it, you don't need to sideload again, you can install apps directly from the google play store just as if it were Blackberry World. Generally speaking, apps work better when they are sideloaded than when installed from Amazon App store. Instructions are here:
    How to use Snap on BlackBerry 10 to install Android APK files | CrackBerry.com

Concerning your iCloud account:
    How to add an iCloud account using BlackBerry 10 | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog
    02-24-15 09:29 PM
    I'm also bought a classic spare phone . Currently owning 5s .

It's a very good work phone . Very good battery life, only thing that I can't get over with is the camera .

Blend is pretty solidly implemented .

Try to port your contacts using Contact apps to gmail instead and use that
    02-25-15 01:29 AM