Hi everyone,

After a failure of OS update my phone got bricked meaning that is not booting anymore, only the LED is keep blinking but the display remains black .
    The Blackberry Link software still recognize the phone, but it doesn't show any other option but the Factory restore, which means that I will lose my data

I want so badly to recover the internal data, but the Blackberry OS is beyond my understanding capabilities. After hours of searching on google, and installing various recovering tools I've lost my hopes.

Are there any chances to reinstall the OS without formating the memory? Or any other way to recover my data back?

Please let me know if you got any suggestion, or ideas...

Thanks in advance!
    06-18-18 02:36 PM
    Sorry but no there isn't... your data is gone. Other than what you manually have backed up using LINK. (or if you used a Cloud Storage Option - for BB10 I used OneDrive for Photo and Documents)
    06-18-18 03:13 PM
    Thanks for the reply.
    Does it make any sense to reinstall the autoloader? Do I have any chance to revive my phone If I'm doing so?
    06-18-18 03:24 PM
    Pretty good chance that reloading the OS will get the phone back up and running.... without your data. But at least the phone will be working.
    06-18-18 03:56 PM