Is this possible in Q20 ??-new-blackberry-q20edit.png

Is this possible in Q20 ??-edit2.png

Is this possible in Q20 ??-edit-5.png

Is this possible in Q20 ??-edit4.png

My Imagination
    Plazmic Flame and Supa_Fly1 like this.
    02-25-14 06:52 AM
    Hope they do something like this. If its like the old BBOS phones, then I'm leaving BB and going for something else.. This is like taking 1 step forwards and then 450 steps back again. Why bring back functionality the current doesnt need?
    Supa_Fly1 and CDM76 like this.
    02-25-14 06:55 AM
    anyway how we can brought them this idea??
    02-25-14 08:21 AM
    Hope they do something like this. If its like the old BBOS phones, then I'm leaving BB and going for something else.. This is like taking 1 step forwards and then 450 steps back again. Why bring back functionality the current doesnt need?
    <octogenarian>
    Have you ever tried to select text on BB10? I can't seem to point correctly, so it's an impossibility! Impossible, I tell you!

And buttons? Don't you know how hard it is to slide your finger one inch to the side to pick up the phone?

And this one hand typing! When I've got one hand on my walker and the other hand on my phone, I can't type! Sure, they have this "flick typing", but if you like that, then go back to Russia!
    </octogenarian>
    02-25-14 08:28 AM
    Go buy an iPhone you filthy casual. Some people need a work tool.
    02-25-14 08:48 AM
    I appreciate the effort you have put in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New-BlackBerry-Q20edit.png 
Views:	3080 
Size:	616.0 KB 
ID:	250776

Name:	edit2.png 
Views:	3075 
Size:	129.1 KB 
ID:	250777

Name:	edit 5.png 
Views:	3072 
Size:	150.2 KB 
ID:	250778

Name:	edit4.png 
Views:	3063 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	250779

My Imagination
    AhDucatti likes this.
    02-25-14 08:51 AM
    I would love a physical call/end key!!!
    K man13, th.1977, Q10Bold and 1 others like this.
    02-25-14 09:05 AM
    I appreciate the effort you have put in.
    Thanks man, it's take long time but I love it
    02-25-14 09:17 AM
    Or maybe costomisable side-key(s)...
    Very good idea!!

Posted via my BlackBerry*Q10, Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2102
    AhDucatti likes this.
    02-25-14 09:49 AM
    Or maybe costomisable side-key(s)...
    Very good idea!!

Good idea also, you mean something like this ?

Is this possible in Q20 ??-new3-blackberry-q20edit.png
    02-25-14 10:15 AM
    Good idea also, you mean something like this ?

Name:	New3-BlackBerry-Q20edit.png 
Views:	2537 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	250828
    Yes! In Bold I had only 1 and have made it my Camera-App-Starter... If we get these, I could assign 1 app to each!

02-25-14 10:47 AM
    Yes! In Bold I had only 1 and have made it my Camera-App-Starter... If we get these, I could assign 1 app to each!

I'm not going to lie, having more sidekeys would kick ***.

But then, I want sidekeys and face buttons. I want a phone full of hardware buttons. They're faster and more reliable than software buttons. I especially would like a camera key (as the quick camera launch from the lock screen is sorely lacking).
    AhDucatti likes this.
    02-25-14 11:11 AM
    I'm not going to lie, having more sidekeys would kick ***.

But then, I want sidekeys and face buttons. I want a phone full of hardware buttons. They're faster and more reliable than software buttons. I especially would like a camera key (as the quick camera launch from the lock screen is sorely lacking).

So what about this ??
    Is this possible in Q20 ??-new4-blackberry-q20edit.png
    Dim-Ize and Q10Bold like this.
    02-25-14 12:33 PM
    So what about this ??

Name:	New4-BlackBerry-Q20edit.png 
Views:	1915 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	250849
    Beautiful. It'll go great with the woodwind app that I'm developing.
    Plazmic Flame and AhDucatti like this.
    02-25-14 01:06 PM
    I bet i use my phone for more work-related transactions that you will ever use. And i find my phone perfect as it is, which is a Q10 btw. So go shuv your outdated bold 9900 up your *** and buy a newer BlackBerry phone where you dont need the "belt" to get some work done on your phone.

Black cards, Black cars - All BlackBerry-thing!
    Naeg1995 and AhDucatti like this.
    02-25-14 03:52 PM
    I bet i use my phone for more work-related transactions that you will ever use. And i find my phone perfect as it is, which is a Q10 btw. So go shuv your outdated bold 9900 up your *** and buy a newer BlackBerry phone where you dont need the "belt" to get some work done on your phone.

It's obvious that you don't. If you did, you'd realize how infuriating the current phone app and cursor behavior is. It's a daily hindrance. And guess what, the NEW BlackBerry is going to have all those old-fashioned buttons. So they're new again. And hopefully they're here to stay. It is impossible that the new Q20 will be less efficient if it retains the 4-row keyboard. So what's the problem with having a more powerful phone again?
    th.1977 likes this.
    02-25-14 04:05 PM
    Unfortunately my friend, blackberry doesn't need some people as you mentioned , but a lot of people to bring money to the company.
    I hope blackberry doesn't hear some people like you cause it will die. ...
    The world needs new things out there, you know innovation
    BlackBerry must make something different out there and quickly cause the big shark's are waiting

From My Sexy Blackberry Q10...
    02-25-14 04:21 PM
    It is impossible that the new Q20 will be less efficient if it retains the 4-row keyboard.
    What if it's that 3-row keyboard from that supposed dev model?
    02-25-14 04:21 PM
    It's obvious that you don't. If you did, you'd realize how infuriating the current phone app and cursor behavior is. It's a daily hindrance. And guess what, the NEW BlackBerry is going to have all those old-fashioned buttons. So they're new again. And hopefully they're here to stay. It is impossible that the new Q20 will be less efficient if it retains the 4-row keyboard. So what's the problem with having a more powerful phone again?
    I have ZERO problems with editing text on my Q. I even wrote almost 50% of a report (50 pages) on my Q10. I had no problems, nor do i have any problems editing something as editing on a touchscreen is very easy. Im hoping that
    you know about the shift + dragging feature? Its so easy to use. And Oh. Te NEW BlackBerry is going back to the OLD BlackBerry again. Which is one of the ISSUES that put them in this position.

But whatever. Im not the one making decisions at BlackBerry HQ. I just know that I wont be buying a QWERTY device from BlackBerry again if they have the crappy belt again - as im more comfortable with the touch editing. Which I have been since day one.

02-25-14 04:25 PM
    Unfortunately my friend, blackberry doesn't need some people as you mentioned , but a lot of people to bring money to the company.
    I hope blackberry doesn't hear some people like you cause it will die. ...
    The world needs new things out there, you know innovation
    BlackBerry must make something different out there and quickly cause the big shark's are waiting

From My Sexy Blackberry Q10...
    I trust Chen more than I trust you. He may turn things around, yet. And if that means going back to basics, I'm onboard. But if that means pandering to tech heads who need touch screens in their car, then I'll say goodbye just as quickly.
    02-25-14 04:38 PM
    Really, I wouldn't mind call buttons on the side of the device but the trackpad is a must... selecting txt is ridiculous with these floating blue dots. I wish they'd add a thinkpad dot between t y g h that is pressable. That solves screen real estate for the hippys who can't dream of losing screen for buttons and gives us all the trackpad and call buttons. That said, I like the belt and happy it's coming back!!!
    AhDucatti, Q10Bold and th.1977 like this.
    02-25-14 05:32 PM
    I don't see nothing wrong with it. Instead of using the the 3 dots, use the menu key. Easy enough.

Post via my AWESOME Q10! BBM Channel: C12140D
    02-25-14 05:41 PM
    You guys are talking at one point
    some of you say that should not go back a step backwards to add the four buttons and mouse
    And the other says, must be added for ease of use, etc.
    Summarize the answer to my idea that we add four buttons with a new idea and easier as shown in the pictures that inserted in this subject
    This is the best idea, I think, and satisfy everyone.
    02-26-14 12:19 AM
    And don't forget to bring back the charging points so we can have our charging dock back on our desks !!!
    02-27-14 06:40 AM

Why would you ditch your Q10 if you are happy with it? Out of protest that a phone was designed that you aren't interested in?

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    02-27-14 04:44 PM
57 123