My Classic has been nonresponsive or going through apps and programs as if possessed. Today it was normal though and today is the only day I did not open the browser at all and use it. Any possibility there is a link btwn something with the web browser and the malfunctions?
    04-12-16 07:34 PM
    Open the browser and delete your browsing cache and cookies etc.
    Reboot your device.
    Problem should be resolved. Sometimes the phone can act up because of some demanding websites
    Open the browser and delete your browsing cache and cookies etc.
    Reboot your device.
    Problem should be resolved. Sometimes the phone can act up because of some demanding websites
    04-12-16 08:00 PM
    Sometimes the phone can act up because of some demanding websites
    Could you go into more detail about this? I will be getting a classic soon, and would like to know what a demanding website is so I can avoid it/them if possible.
    04-16-16 10:10 PM
    Could you go into more detail about this? I will be getting a classic soon, and would like to know what a demanding website is so I can avoid it/them if possible.
    You'll be fine. Highly unlikely you'll run into any issues.

Posted via a Priv on an NDA protected software version.
    04-16-16 10:36 PM
    Mine just acts like a BB10 BlackBerry.
    04-16-16 10:59 PM
    My Classic has been nonresponsive or going through apps and programs as if possessed. Today it was normal though and today is the only day I did not open the browser at all and use it. Any possibility there is a link btwn something with the web browser and the malfunctions?
    Does it do that while it's charging? My iPhone goes crazy when I use one of those 2 USB port chargers hooked to the outlet. Using a standard 1 USB port resolved the issue. People @ the iPhone thinks their phones were hacked lmao.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-16 08:53 AM