Interesting. The OnePlus doesn't just have an avid following but it is a following which has been deliberately cultivated via the internet and social media by the business model, possibly more so than for any other phone. That's a group absolutely primed for online polling. It will be interesting to see how the phone does.
    03-28-15 03:45 PM
    Now they're asking for email addresses to confirm votes. Dont want to give my email out. Any workarounds?
    why rig the vote, you voted once already. Leave it at that and move on
    i actually forgot to vote lol..
    Lol, yeah right.
    Lol is just about right. Lol
    You have been promoting this voting stuff since day one and you expect anyone to believe that you haven't voted an uncountable number of times for each poll? Now you want a workaround because they are asking for an email address and you don't want to play by the rules? Give me a break.
    Yes i have been, and there's nothing wrong with that, because you know, so is OPO's community. They have threads all over Reddit about it and you're complaining because I'm a die hard fan and wanting two blackberry phones to win? Truth is, i voted twice for the Passport (second time was checking to see if it works). For the Classic, I voted once before they added the email. My question to you is, do you think THEY are playing by the rules? You want a break? have it, ill join you for one in fact because i've had enough CB for the past week with these polls. I actually took it on myself to track the days and post a thread when each poll opened.
    Why lie then? Why try and pass it off like you "forgot to vote" in your search to game the results... Then admit you have voted multiple times, and then say truth is you "only" voted a couple times... while justifying that by assuming the other side is also cheating. I think it's pretty safe to assume you've voted far more than three total times for the two BlackBerry devices in the running.

johnny_bravo72 likes this.
    03-28-15 05:24 PM
52 123