The OPO has quite a cult following as well, I'm going to guess a lot more than BlackBerry.

I can see the OPO winning the final actually.

#CB10 #glassweave #qwerty
    03-26-15 11:16 PM
    Kinda think it would be a bit more fun to have the Oneplus One against the Passport in the finals.

But I still voted Classic

Gotta represent BlackBerry. Even if the specs aren't better, the BlackBerry 10 OS is just so much better that it makes up for it.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 11:20 PM
    I voted for Classic just now.

It is at 38%. I hope it wins!

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 11:24 PM
    I voted, for the OnePlus One...
    tinochiko likes this.
    03-27-15 03:20 AM
    I went to find this thread to say what I find has been mentioned already but I'll say it anyway, I think that it would be much more beneficial and much more credible, to let the Classic be in this one so we can see the Passport up against the Oneplusone, the classic is a great device for a certain niche but if we want or hope ever for the slightest credibility or mention of this vote outside of the website, and don't want to risk further future restrictions (which could very well include removing BlackBerry devices from the line up in future), then maybe it's best just to see the Passport up against the OnePlusOne!

If your goal is to infuriate, what would infuriate more? A win that is makes little sense and thus is easily laughed at and ridiculed rather than irritating anyone, or a win that is way more credible and which is more likely to be shared etc. Because it's believable? That win would be the Passport vs. The OneplusOne

I have friends with the OnePlus one and if I showed them a poll with it losing to the classic they would just laugh, against the passport and they would take it a bit more seriously.

Check Out TechCraze
    03-27-15 03:35 AM
    Last time when I checked Passport vs M9, the poll was suspended and I could not vote.

This time, after entering captcha and email id, TB showed me someones email ID. Second time, email ID was correct but I am still waiting for confirmation email

And Technobuffalo itself has termed it as Mobile Madness 2015. I don't think this as a logical conclusion of specs and usability BUT follower count. Is anybody voted for Passport or any other mobile actually uses them? Do we have to use Classic to vote? In that case Classic will fail miserably imo.

I like to have a Passport vs Classic to see how BB fans are ripped apart between specs and on-road usability.

May be it will give Chen a hint
    03-27-15 06:32 AM
    i actually forgot to vote lol..
    Lol, yeah right.
    03-27-15 08:49 AM
    I'm a blackberry fan. But the classic is not better then the one plus one
    03-27-15 09:22 AM
    Actually the oneplusone is a bad phone. Have you ever tried it?!? Everything is so damn cheap! Even the torch sucks in that phone! Stop looking just at specs!
    I hold it for half an hour and crashed twice.. Poor battery life also.. The classic is not better in terms of specs, but for sure is a better device!

Posted via CB10
    03-27-15 02:11 PM
    Actually the oneplusone is a bad phone. Have you ever tried it?!? Everything is so damn cheap! Even the torch sucks in that phone! Stop looking just at specs!
    I hold it for half an hour and crashed twice.. Poor battery life also.. The classic is not better in terms of specs, but for sure is a better device!

Posted via CB10
    Isn't it cheaper than the Classic? Have you take that into account?

Check Out TechCraze
    03-27-15 03:17 PM
    Lol, yeah right.
    Lol is just about right. Lol
    03-27-15 04:54 PM
    I'm a blackberry fan. But the classic is not better then the one plus one
    Higher specs doesn't mean higher performance. If the OS sucks processing power then the high specs are there to simply keep up, not improve. Now vote for the classic.
    03-27-15 05:05 PM
    Isn't it cheaper than the Classic? Have you take that into account?

Check Out TechCraze
    There is definetly not so much difference between the two. But, for sure, I would never buy a OnePlusOne after having tried one.. It's worth 150$. Not a single bucks more.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-15 08:09 PM
    Now they're asking for email addresses to confirm votes. Dont want to give my email out. Any workarounds?
    Why rig the vote?

Heck, in the other thread someone demanded a boycott of TechnoBuffalo because they had instituted some controls so people couldn't vote block, because apparently gaming the poll is better and this was evidence of TB being anti BlackBerry. At noon, someone from TechnoBuffalo was on CTV News with glowing remarks about BB, Chen and the ER. Kinda flies in the face of the accused favouritism that demanded a boycott, doesn't it?
    TGR1 likes this.
    03-27-15 08:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    I owned one for a month and sold it to a friend who needed a phone. In that month it never crashed once. It's far from a bad phone. And as far as poor battery, if 2 days of moderate to heavy use is bad...
    03-27-15 08:18 PM
    No confirmation email. Not in junk or anything

Posted via CB10
    03-27-15 08:25 PM
    Lol is just about right. Lol
    You have been promoting this voting stuff since day one and you expect anyone to believe that you haven't voted an uncountable number of times for each poll? Now you want a workaround because they are asking for an email address and you don't want to play by the rules? Give me a break.
    reeneebob likes this.
    03-27-15 08:27 PM
    Classic all the waaaaaaay baby!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-27-15 08:30 PM
    You have been promoting this voting stuff since day one and you expect anyone to believe that you haven't voted an uncountable number of times for each poll? Now you want a workaround because they are asking for an email address and you don't want to play by the rules? Give me a break.
    Yes i have been, and there's nothing wrong with that, because you know, so is OPO's community. They have threads all over Reddit about it and you're complaining because I'm a die hard fan and wanting two blackberry phones to win? Truth is, i voted twice for the Passport (second time was checking to see if it works). For the Classic, I voted once before they added the email. My question to you is, do you think THEY are playing by the rules? You want a break? have it, ill join you for one in fact because i've had enough CB for the past week with these polls. I actually took it on myself to track the days and post a thread when each poll opened.
    KingOfQwerty likes this.
    03-27-15 10:32 PM
    Higher specs doesn't mean higher performance. If the OS sucks processing power then the high specs are there to simply keep up, not improve. Now vote for the classic.
    Except CM is a lot better than stock Android. But OnePlus One with BB10 would be a dream
    03-28-15 06:54 AM
    Come on peeps! Everyone on crackberry!! Vote vote
    03-28-15 07:19 AM
    Just voted Classic from my Classic.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 07:43 AM
    What's the percentage for the classic? I am not able to open the site right now

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 08:23 AM
    VOTED. Supporting BB
    03-28-15 10:33 AM
    For those not able to see the results so far:
    POLL: Classic vs. OnePlus One. VOTE!!-img_20150328_121359.png
    03-28-15 11:15 AM
52 123