View Poll Results: Classic 2 with Passport specs for late 2015, would you get upset or would you buy it?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would be very upset if I bought it.

0 0%
  • I know but... I would buy the Classic 2 as soon as it would be possible.

6 100.00%
    Classic is still joining markets and new colours have to come, but we all know that while it is a great experience because of its form factor, the experience on many Android-based apps is embarrassing in 2015, and it is extraordinary that the Classic have the same CPU of the Q10 announced on January 2013.
    A Snapdragon 801 Classic for late 2015 could be already pretty late for the market, a more modern Classic would catch another bit of market, or...
    Would upset you that just bought the Classic?

As first option I meant "I would be very upset if I bought the Classic 1.". I don't know how to edit it.
    Also, I'm not native English speaker so I'm sorry for possibile errors.
    Last edited by rickyrocky; 05-22-15 at 10:35 AM.
    05-18-15 11:42 AM
    more modern Classic
    Antithetical, but OK.
    rickyrocky and Elite1 like this.
    05-18-15 11:44 AM
    I wouldn't be upset because by late 2015 it will already be a year since the first Classic was introduced. If BlackBerry came out tomorrow with an upgraded Classic that has Passport specs then I feel many people would be upset.

I'm happy with the Classic's performance so far. Call, text, email, and calendar is all I really need. (And CrackBerry! Haha) I really only use one Android app, and it works great.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 12:06 PM
    I wouldn't be upset... I think the specs are just fine imo.

Posted via my awesome Classic
    05-18-15 12:17 PM
    I won't be upset but if classic had flagship spec, it would be much more popular. I do prefer classic form factor over passport.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 12:22 PM
    Since I just got it, it's a companion to my Q10, I just don't know why the Q10 outlasts the classic in terms of battery life. :P

I wouldn't be upset if a newer one got released. Seems like a rumour to me, until BlackBerry makes a press release/announcement, i'll take it with a grain of salt. I'm with the classic for two years (on windtab) so no complaints. Don't care for specifications and the android applications I use, run fine.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 05:57 PM
    I don't see that happening any day soon the way blackberry works.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 07:40 PM
    No problem with moi. Even though I just bought my Classic last week, I would still go out and buy an upgraded Classic. That's what us gadget geeks do without apology to anyone. lol
    05-19-15 03:12 PM
    I wouldn't be upset because by late 2015 it will already be a year since the first Classic was introduced. If BlackBerry came out tomorrow with an upgraded Classic that has Passport specs then I feel many people would be upset.

I'm happy with the Classic's performance so far. Call, text, email, and calendar is all I really need. (And CrackBerry! Haha) I really only use one Android app, and it works great.

Posted via CB10
    Classic II with Passport performance (and hardware) would be a dog for battery use.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 03:41 PM
    Classic is still joining markets and new colours have to come, but we all know that while it is a great experience because of his form factor, the experience on many Android-based apps is embarrassing in 2015, and it is extraordinary that the Classic have the same CPU of the Q10 announced on January 2013.
    A Snapdragon 801 Classic for late 2015 could be already pretty late for the market, a more modern Classic would catch another bit of market, or...
    Would upset you that just bought the Classic?

As first option I meant "I would be very upset if I bought the Classic 1.". I don't know how to edit it.
    Also, I'm not native English speaker so I'm sorry for possibile errors.
    My opinion is that different colours are a waste of time for Blackberry. It may have worked for apple on the 5c - but people (kids) bought those.

Blackberry needs to focus on their market base - not the teenagers who will NEVER buy their kit.

Posted via CB10
    rickyrocky likes this.
    05-20-15 03:43 PM
    It would be nicer to release a classic II with better specs than the passport in 2016.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 03:35 AM
    I wouldn't care really. Technology changes, it happens. Nothing to be pissed about. You pay what you think it's a fair price now and there's always something newer a month or two down.

I generally keep my phones for as long as they work, done with the technology chasing. Heck I wouldnt've got my Classic if my Pre 3 still worked with WhatsApp, need that for talking to my family overseas.

I probably wouldn't get the Classic 2, have my eyes set on the Slider.
    05-21-15 07:31 AM