Hello all, I recently broke my iphone and I am broke until November. I can't get a new phone until then so I whipped out my BB classic. It has been a nightmare since. You can't use Whatsapp, the browser blocks every site imaginable and to put salt in my wounds it keeps popping up with a message about 'provider identity not verifiable' about my yahoo email.

Please help me in fixing these three things. I am not a tech savvy person and I tried following what answers I could find here but to no avail.

Can someone please tell me in caveman English on how to fix these three issues? It'll be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
    10-01-18 06:23 PM
    If you can give it a factory reset or use an auto loader to reset the phone that should fix the browser problem, not every site is going to work though.

It seemed like Bing search was always somewhere in the mix of what caused the alerts to happen for me the few times they did so maybe try changing that when you type into a url. There should be 3 selections at the top and I typically choose google.

A dim screen, smallest system font size, and regularily using airplane mode might extend its performance.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-18 08:12 AM